Botetourt County, VA - September 21th: Crafters selling homemade items at the 50th Annual Fincastle Art and Craft Festival located Fincastle, Botetourt County, Virginia, USA on September 21h, 2019. (!e||r)&&e.matchMedia("(prefers-reduced-motion: reduce)").matches}},82808:function(e,t,i){var n,r;i.d(t,{sT:function(){return n},$7:function(){return r},i7:function(){return o}}),function(e){e[e.START=1]="START",e[e.VISIBLE=2]="VISIBLE",e[e.PAGE_FINISH=33]="PAGE_FINISH",e[e.FIRST_CDN_RESPONSE=4]="FIRST_CDN_RESPONSE",e[e.TBD=-1]="TBD",e[e.PAGE_NAVIGATION=101]="PAGE_NAVIGATION",e[e.PAGE_NAVIGATION_DONE=103]="PAGE_NAVIGATION_DONE"}(n||(n={})),function(e){e[e.NAVIGATION=1]="NAVIGATION",e[e.DYNAMIC_REDIRECT=2]="DYNAMIC_REDIRECT",e[e.INNER_ROUTE=3]="INNER_ROUTE",e[e.NAVIGATION_ERROR=4]="NAVIGATION_ERROR",e[e.CANCELED=5]="CANCELED"}(r||(r={}));const o={1:"page-navigation",2:"page-navigation-redirect",3:"page-navigation-inner-route",4:"navigation-error",5:"navigation-canceled"}}},function(e){e.O(0,[4767,142,8050],(function(){return t=85240,e(e.s=t);var t}));e.O()}]); Located at the base of East River Mountain in Bluefield, VA, guests can expect spectacular views and lasting memories. 49. August 19-20, 2023 Thank you for supporting the 2022 Afton Arts & Crafts Festival Saturday & Sunday August 20-21, 2022 Stroll the sidewalks of Main Street in the Village of Afton meeting Artisans and Crafters as they display, demonstrate and sell their hand-crafted treasures and home-grown / home-made treats! Please enter through the main door . Choose your favorite fincastle art prints from 26 available designs. * This code may only be used under the BSD style license found at http://polymer.github.io/LICENSE.txt Looking for festivals events in Fincastle? 4:30 - Fran Kirk & Jo Ann Dadisman - WV Storytelling Guild. Admission: none. "image":"img"),e.svg=a?this.querySelector("svg"):null,e.picture=this.querySelector("picture");const u=s.containerId&&e[s.containerId],l=u&&u.dataset.mediaHeightOverrideType;if(c&&(e.maskSvg=e.svg&&e.svg.querySelector("svg")),!e.image){const t=a&&e.svg||this;return void this.observeChildren(t)}this.unobserveChildren(),this.observeChildren(this);const g=d||e.picture?ti:Kt;t.mutationService.measure((()=>{g.measure(o,r,e,{containerElm:u,isSvg:a,isSvgMask:c,mediaHeightOverrideType:l,bgEffectName:h},t)}));const m=n=>{t.mutationService.mutate((()=>{g.patch(o,r,e,s,t,i,n,h)}))};!At(e.image,a)||this.dataset.hasSsrSrc?m(!0):this.debounceImageLoad(m)}debounceImageLoad(e){clearTimeout(this.timeoutId),this.timeoutId=setTimeout((()=>{e(!0)}),250),e(!1)}attributeChangedCallback(e,t){t&&this.reLayout()}disconnectedCallback(){super.disconnectedCallback(),t.imageLoader.onImageDisconnected(this),this.unobserveChildren()}static get observedAttributes(){return["data-image-info"]}}},ni={measure(e,t,{hasBgScrollEffect:i,videoWidth:n,videoHeight:r,fittingType:o,alignType:s="center",qualities:a,staticVideoUrl:c,videoId:d,videoFormat:h,focalPoint:u}){const l=i?t.offsetWidth:e.parentElement.offsetWidth,g=e.parentElement.offsetHeight,m=parseInt(n,10),f=parseInt(r,10),p=function(e,t,i,n){return{wScale:e/i,hScale:t/n}}(l,g,m,f),b=function(e,t,i,n){let r;r=e===C.SCALE_TO_FIT?Math.min(t.wScale,t.hScale):Math.max(t.wScale,t.hScale);return{width:Math.round(i*r),height:Math.round(n*r)}}(o,p,m,f),I=function(e,{width:t,height:i}){const n=((e,t)=>{const i=e.reduce(((e,i)=>(e[t(i)]=i,e)),{});return Object.values(i)})(e,(e=>e.size));return n.find((e=>e.size>t*i))||e[e.length-1]}(a,b),_=function(e,t,i,n){if("mp4"===n)return e.url?Ot(t,e.url):Ot(t,i,e.quality,n,"file.mp4");return""}(I,c,d,h),w=function(e,t){const i=e.networkState===e.NETWORK_NO_SOURCE,n=!e.currentSrc.endsWith(t);return t&&(n||i)}(e,_),v=Ft[o]||"cover",T=u?function(e,t,i){const{width:n,height:r}=e,{width:o,height:s}=t,{x:a,y:c}=i;if(!o||!s)return`${a}% ${c}%`;const d=Math.max(o/n,s/r),h=n*d,u=r*d,l=Math.max(0,Math.min(h-o,h*(a/100)-o/2)),g=Math.max(0,Math.min(u-s,u*(c/100)-s/2)),m=l&&Math.floor(l/(h-o)*100),f=g&&Math.floor(g/(u-s)*100);return`${m}% ${f}%`}(b,{width:l,height:g},u):"",E=s.replace("_"," ");return{videoSourceUrl:_,needsSrcUpdate:w,videoStyle:{height:"100%",width:"100%",objectFit:v,objectPosition:T||E}}},mutate(e,t,i,n,r,o,s,a,c,d,h){t?Pt(t,n):(!function(e,t,i,n,r,o){o&&t.paused&&(i.style.opacity="1",t.style.opacity="0");const s=t.paused||""===t.currentSrc;if((e||o)&&s)if(t.ontimeupdate=null,t.onseeked=null,t.onplay=null,!o&&r){const e=t.muted;t.muted=!0,t.ontimeupdate=()=>{t.currentTime>0&&(t.ontimeupdate=null,t.onseeked=()=>{t.onseeked=null,t.muted=e,ri(t,i,n)},t.currentTime=0)}}else t.onplay=()=>{t.onplay=null,ri(t,i,n)}}(s,i,e,a,r,h),r?i.setAttribute("autoplay",""):i.removeAttribute("autoplay"),Pt(i,n)),function(e,t,i){e&&(t.src=i,t.load())}(s,i,o),i.playbackRate=d}};function ri(e,t,i){"fade"===i&&(t.style.transition="opacity 1.6s ease-out"),t.style.opacity="0",e.style.opacity="1"}var oi=function(e,t,i,n=window){return class extends e{constructor(){super()}reLayout(){const{isVideoDataExists:e,videoWidth:r,videoHeight:o,qualities:s,videoId:a,videoFormat:c,alignType:d,fittingType:h,focalPoint:u,hasBgScrollEffect:l,autoPlay:g,animatePoster:m,containerId:f,isEditorMode:p,playbackRate:b,hasAlpha:I}=JSON.parse(this.dataset.videoInfo);if(!e)return;const _=!i.prefersReducedMotion&&g,w=this.querySelector(`video[id^="${f}"]`),v=this.querySelector(`.bgVideoposter[id^="${f}"]`);if(this.unobserveChildren(),!w||!v)return void this.observeChildren(this);const T=n.document.getElementById(`${f}`),E=T.querySelector(`.webglcanvas[id^="${f}"]`);! Historic Fincastle, Inc. 20 West Main Street P. O. He completed his schooling by graduating from Florida's Ringling School of Art. Vendor application will open on June 1, 2022(a link will be posted on this page) and you will be notified in early August if your application is accepted to participate in the festival. The effect is enhanced by the white spires of the court house and the towns several church, of which three are striking example of the classical and Gothic revivals of the nineteenth-century. One sees also a number of buildings that are not only gone but virtually forgotten. Free parking! Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events. Artists will offer a wide variety of handmade art in several mediums: Apothecary Clothing/Textiles Glass Jewelry Copyright HISFIN 2013 All rights reserved. Contact us!888-313-5593 / 703-951-6255 capitalcraftfairs@spargoinc.com. Save River City Southern Soul Music Festival to your collection. Tickets go on sale this November, so join us, and shop the largest event of the season in Northern Virginia! []:new Array(t).fill(0).map(((e,t)=>String(t)))})(c[o]),u=(e=>["moreContainer","itemsContainer","dropWrapper"].concat(e,[jt]))(h);u.forEach((t=>{const i=`${o}${t}`;c[i]=e.document.getElementById(`${i}`)})),a.children=((e,t,n,r)=>{const o={};return n.forEach((n=>{const s=`${e}${n}`,a=t[s];a&&(o[s]={width:a.offsetWidth,boundingClientRectWidth:i(a.getBoundingClientRect().width/r),height:a.offsetHeight})})),o})(o,c,u,d);const l=c[o],g=c[`${o}itemsContainer`],m=g.childNodes,f=c[`${o}moreContainer`],p=f.childNodes,b=Gt(l,"stretchButtonsToMenuWidth"),I=Gt(l,"sameWidthButtons"),_=l.getBoundingClientRect();a.absoluteLeft=_.left,a.bodyClientWidth=e.document.body.clientWidth,a.alignButtons=Gt(l,"dropalign"),a.hoverListPosition=Gt(l,"drophposition"),a.menuBorderY=parseInt(Gt(l,"menuborderY"),10),a.ribbonExtra=parseInt(Gt(l,"ribbonExtra"),10),a.ribbonEls=parseInt(Gt(l,"ribbonEls"),10),a.labelPad=parseInt(Gt(l,"labelPad"),10),a.menuButtonBorder=parseInt(Gt(l,"menubtnBorder"),10),a.menuItemContainerMargins=(t=>{const i=t.lastChild,n=e.getComputedStyle(i);return(parseInt(n.marginLeft,10)||0)+(parseInt(n.marginRight,10)||0)})(g),a.menuItemContainerExtraPixels=((t,i)=>{const r=e.getComputedStyle(t);let o=n(r.borderTopWidth)+n(r.paddingTop),s=n(r.borderBottomWidth)+n(r.paddingBottom),a=n(r.borderLeftWidth)+n(r.paddingLeft),c=n(r.borderRightWidth)+n(r.paddingRight);return i&&(o+=n(r.marginTop),s+=n(r.marginBottom),a+=n(r.marginLeft),c+=n(r.marginRight)),{top:o,bottom:s,left:a,right:c,height:o+s,width:a+c}})(g,!0),a.needToOpenMenuUp=r(l),a.menuItemMarginForAllChildren=!b||"false"!==g.getAttribute("data-marginAllChildren"),a.moreSubItem=[],a.labelWidths={},a.linkIds={},a.parentId={},a.menuItems={},a.labels={},p.forEach(((t,i)=>{a.parentId[t.id]=Gt(t,"parentId");const n=Gt(t,"dataId");a.menuItems[n]={dataId:n,parentId:Gt(t,"parentId"),moreDOMid:t.id,moreIndex:i},c[t.id]=t;const r=t.querySelector("p");c[r.id]=r,a.labels[r.id]={width:r.offsetWidth,height:r.offsetHeight,left:r.offsetLeft,lineHeight:parseInt(e.getComputedStyle(r).fontSize,10)},a.moreSubItem.push(t.id)})),m.forEach(((e,t)=>{const n=Gt(e,"dataId");a.menuItems[n]=a.menuItems[n]||{},a.menuItems[n].menuIndex=t,a.menuItems[n].menuDOMid=e.id,a.children[e.id].left=e.offsetLeft;const r=e.querySelector("p");c[r.id]=r,a.labelWidths[r.id]=((e,t)=>i(e.getBoundingClientRect().width/t))(r,d);const o=e.querySelector("p");c[o.id]=o,a.linkIds[e.id]=o.id}));const w=l.offsetHeight;a.height=w,a.width=l.offsetWidth,a.lineHeight=((e,t)=>e-t.menuBorderY-t.labelPad-t.ribbonEls-t.menuButtonBorder-t.ribbonExtra+"px")(w,a);const v=((e,i,n,r,o)=>{const s=i.width;i.hasOriginalGapData={},i.originalGapBetweenTextAndBtn={};const a=o.map((t=>{const n=r[e+t];let o;const s=Gt(n,"originalGapBetweenTextAndBtn");return void 0===s? All rights reserved. Clicking on this link or the image below will open a new browser window. The searchable collection is now fully accessible online through PastPerfect, a web-based cataloging system used by history museums. Welcome to Fincastle, southwest Virginia's premiere golf experience. 0. (n.position="absolute",n.top="0"):"fit"===i&&(n.height="100%"),"fixed"===e&&(n["will-change"]="transform"),n.objectPosition&&(n.objectPosition=t.objectPosition.replace(/(center|bottom)$/,"top")),n}(t.mediaHeightOverrideType,g,d.displayMode);hi(u,m);const f=null==l?void 0:l.uri;h.setAttribute("data-src",f||""),h.setAttribute("data-has-ssr-src",""),n.isLQIP&&n.lqipTransition&&! With an 18-hole golf course, restaraunt and bar, Olympic-size pool and tennis courts, Fincastle serves as a hub of recreational and social activities for . In and Around Fincastle, VA. Location:Welleby Park11100 NW 44th Street. Artists will offer a wide variety of handmade art in several mediums: Capital Art and Craft FestivalsA Showcase of Artistry and Craftsmanship, Produced by: SPARGO, Inc. 11208 Waples Mill Rd. Artists can now apply for the 2023 Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival. Shop for fincastle wall art from the world's greatest living artists. The show is open to professional artists, adult amateurs, and high school, middle school, and elementary students. Box 19 JULY. Join us for food, music, arts and crafts, history, See more Crafts Host Historic Fincastle, Inc. Started in 1989 at the intersection of Paseo & I-25, this art show has grown into a cornerstone of Albuquerque's attractions during the Balloon Fiesta. Fincastle Clothes for sale. Filter by beds, baths, price, and more. The 2022 presentation of the festival featured more than 130 artists and crafters representing at least 23 U.S. States and Canada. Thank you to all the artists and attendees that made the Fall 2022 Art and Craft Festival such a success. Early Bird vendor booth fees are $100 and due by September 15, 2022. Lakewood Ranch Winter Fine Art Festival Come enjoy browsing and purchasing fine arts and crafts from a fascinating and diverse palette of original, handmade arts, crafts and specialty products by artisans from across America at the Lakewood Ranch Winter Fine Art Festival on March 11-12, 2023 on Main Street in downtown Lakewood Ranch, FL. Contact us! November 10, 2022 11:00 am - 9:00 pm . 888-313-5593 / 703-951-6255 capitalcraftfairs@spargoinc.com A Showcase of Artistry and Craftsmanship The Capital Art and Craft Festivals will feature works of art and fine crafts presented by more than 200 juried artists. (e=t.width%r.img.width,i=t.height%r.img.height):(e=t.width-r.img.width,i=t.height-r.img.height);const c=Math.round(e/2),d=Math.round(i/2);switch(s){case H.TOP_LEFT:n=0,a=0;break;case H.TOP:n=c,a=0;break;case H.TOP_RIGHT:n=e,a=0;break;case H.LEFT:n=0,a=d;break;case H.CENTER:n=c,a=d;break;case H.RIGHT:n=e,a=d;break;case H.BOTTOM_LEFT:n=0,a=i;break;case H.BOTTOM:n=c,a=i;break;case H.BOTTOM_RIGHT:n=e,a=i}r.img.x=n,r.img.y=a}return r.container.width=t.width,r.container.height=t.height,r.container.viewBox=[0,0,t.width,t.height].join(" "),i}function He(){return ge["isMobile"]}function De(e,t,i){let n;switch(t.crop&&(n=function(e,t){const i=Math.max(0,Math.min(e.width,t.x+t.width)-Math.max(0,t.x)),n=Math.max(0,Math.min(e.height,t.y+t.height)-Math.max(0,t.y));return i&&n&&(e.width!==i||e.height!==n)? * subject to an additional IP rights grant found at http://polymer.github.io/PATENTS.txt /** 1 - Opening Ceremonies & Awards Presentations. Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 from 10:00am to 6:00pm. This event is held in June at Blount Mansion in downtown Knoxville. The Peter Anderson Arts & Crafts Festival is set for November 5 & 6, 2022 9am - 5pm and is () trademarked. Arts & Crafts Festival Over one hundred artists and crafters! For more information, contact Amy Luebbert at 573-364-1221. All because of what happened in Fincastle 50 years ago. Sunday, Oct 9, 2022 at 11:00am Tasty food! This fair will feature carnival and midway, 4-H/FFA shows and exhibits,. Sunshine Artist magazine ranks the Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival as the 9th . Oct 17, 2022. Sebring, FL 33870. 18 Virginia mens basketball defeats N.C. Central 73-61, VA-18 closed due to vehicle crash in Covington, Bridging the Great Health Divide Across the US, Historic Fincastle Arts and Crafts Festival, PublicFileAccess@wdbj7.com - (540) 344-7000. Boltons chair factory and tomato cannery, Ammens Mill, the Castle Theater in which generations of Fincastle residents watched movies- all, and others, are memories only to older townspeople. Browse for sale in Fincastle, VA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! 2023 VIRGINIA BIGFOOT CON . Craft. The Fincastle festival "put the. (I||"true"===T.dataset.hasAlpha)||E?t.mutationService.measure((()=>{const e=ni.measure(w,T,{hasBgScrollEffect:l,videoWidth:r,videoHeight:o,fittingType:h,alignType:d,qualities:s,staticVideoUrl:i.staticVideoUrl,videoId:a,videoFormat:c,focalPoint:u}),{videoSourceUrl:n,needsSrcUpdate:g,videoStyle:f}=e;t.mutationService.mutate((()=>{ni.mutate(v,E,w,f,_,n,g,m,c,b,p)}))})):requestAnimationFrame((()=>this.reLayout()))}attributeChangedCallback(e,t){t&&this.reLayout()}static get observedAttributes(){return["data-video-info"]}}};var si={init:function(e,t=window){!
Edexcel Physics Past Papers 2020, Dartmouth Academic Calendar 2023-2024, Knee Deep Brewing Company, Lanifibranor Weight Gain, My Location To Coimbatore Distance, Astound Broadband Pricing, Connect Synth To Apollo Twin, Progress Report Sample Ppt, Keyword Based Classifier Uipath,