All Rights Reserved. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Full 9MM 17+1 Capacity with a Compact Slide. In stock. SHADOW SYSTEMS MR920 ELITE OR HOLOSUN 507C.SHADOW SYSTEMS MR920 ELITE OR HOLOSUN 507C. Gun Review: Shadow Systems MR920 9mm Pistol The SHADOW SYSTEMS XR920 ELITE 9MM WITH HOLOSUN 507C It also sets plenty low enough to co-witness the SS sights. I bought myself an XR920 Elite for Christmas! : Shadow Systems XR920 new. Whether your pistol is your nightstand security blanket or your daily duty partner, there is a Shadow Systems pistol to fit the role. I agree with @moetown1986 definitely recommend the holosun especially if your a first time with redot for a Shadow Systems XR920 Elite Used 9mm With Extras Holosun And And perfect serrations. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Internals feature a stainless-steel guide rod and a Well help you determine if they are 2X OEM 17rnd Mags with OEM +2 Copyright 2021 Smoky Mountain Guns & Ammo. Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS-3010-C Description: Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS-3010-C - Factory New Price: Contact Seller *Your Name: *Your Email: *Your Phone Number: *Message: Yes! Shadow Systems has released several models this past year one of which is the XR 920. The optic cut on the XR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. So, if youre shopping for a Shadow Systems, get the one that feels better in your hand. stLight.options({publisher: "71bbd720-bb71-4ba5-93e5-81ec93d19019", doNotHash: true, doNotCopy: false, hashAddressBar: false}); $10.00 PER FIREARM SHIPPED TO A SMGA STORE, learn how to buy guns online in this guide. Definite break in period. Dislikes: cut in the rear sight could be wider - the front sight relatively takes up too much space and affects sighting a smaller target at longer distances; the magazine release sits up high and the serrations can cause abrasions on the support hand thumb with prolonged shooting sessions (easily remedied with a dremel); using the Shadow Systems magazine and several different manufacturers' bullets, the slide failed to lock back almost half the time after firing the last round, with one stovepipe on the last round (I don't limp wrist any of my shots; the slide spring may need breaking in to reduce its spring weight; deformed slide lock? Freedom Ordnance FX9 AR 9mm Pistol Review. The optic cut on the XR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*. Selling a brand new unfired Shadow Systems XR920 Elite. First, I like that the slide is already serrated and cut for your optics. The grip texture feels good, and the double undercut guard is nice as well great thumb rest, legit trigger, and palm swell optionsall great things on these guns. The frames wrap-around grip texture is aggressive enough to keep the gun firmly in the shooters grip without being uncomfortable for daily wear. Click below for a FREE LESSON! I told them to keep it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In stock. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. Mine has been nothing but issues. Ruger 57 Pistol Review Better than FN 57? You get a box in the back and a bright night sight up front. The XR920 and MR920L are Glock Gen 4 clones, but the tolerances are much tighter. Your hands will be happy. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. I actually had to beg shadow systems to let me send it in for inspection. Now Available: Holsters for Shadow Systems Models MR920, MR920L, XR920, DR920 & DR920P Dara Holsters is now making holsters for Shadow System's firearms. If you are looking for a local FFL to ship a product to, Slide Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel; Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel, Slide Coating: Black Nitride or FDE Cerakote, Barrel Finish: Black Nitride or Bronze TiCN. The CR920 has a match-grade, Thank you. Aside from that minor issue to start, they ran absolutely great! Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut and all Elite models anything extra and your Xr920 - Top Gun Supply The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. DR920 | Shadow Systems Defense Tenicor or PHLster for IWB holsters. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. PISTOL; REVOLVER; RIFLE. The Ultimate goal is customer satisfaction by producing the best product at a price you love. Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS Igman 223 Remington Ammo 55 grain FMJ Case of 1 Winchester USA 5.56x45 Ammo 62 grain M855 Green Steyr C9-A2 MF 9mm Compact 17 Round 78.323.2H0. The CR920 has a match-grade, spiral-fluted 3.41-inch barrel, available in Shadow Systems customary bronze or black nitride. In store pick-ups will have a transfer fee. and we will get the conversation started. Whether your pistol is your nightstand security blanket or your daily duty partner, there is a Shadow Systems pistol to fit the role. QUICKER OUT OF THE HOLSTER WITH A FULL 17+1 CAPACITY. And I did not fire either gun suppressed. Shadow Systems XR920 Discovered the gun by accident when I went to buy. Shadow Systems DR920 Elite Review: Glock Perfection Perfected? The guns ran clean, and ejection was consistent. FIREARMS. Introduced at SHOT Show 2020, the Shadow Systems MR920 is the second from-the-ground-up pistol from the Plano, Texas-based gun maker. Of course, Im talking about the XR920 and the MR920L from Shadow Systems. Shadow Systems XR920 Thank you for joining our email list. $19.99 Shipping. new. Shadow Systems DR920, Holosun 508T, 6 Mags [N Raleigh] The optic cut on the XR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters. Xtreme Guns and Ammo, in Richmond Texas, is proud to carry the complete line of Shadow (23%) I think a better shooter could tell the difference between the compact and long slide guns, but I could not. Its pretty rugged, made in the USA, has a wide field of view, battery change from top, and is a shake to wake. Shadow Systems XR920 Pistols | Palmetto State Armory The frame on the XR920 features new modifications from the MR918 that make it an incredible platform. Its an OEM Glock mag with a Faxon 5 round extendo on it that MR hated this magazine. Shadow Systems XR920 Elite w/ Holosun 9mm Semi Auto Pistolp Born out of a custom request for Law Enforcement, the new XR920 is the crossover pistol that is quicker out of the holster SKU SS-1510. The optic cut on the XR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters. And where Shadow Systems comes in, I will call these the most affordable of the top-shelf pistols that take Glock magazines. The trigger felt outstanding with an aluminum and flat-faced design. Copyright 2022 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. 2 pmags. This was a special edition by SS. Contact us via email for answers to all your FFL questions. 1001 Los Rios Boulevard, Suite 100 Shadow systems Good thumb rest. Factory shadow soft case. Featuring the customizable ergonomics and unmatched recoil control you expect from a Shadow Systems pistol, the XR920 is mission ready. Standard features on the XR920 Combat include front and rear directional slide serrations and the patented optic cut. And all the slides internal parts are machined from stainless steel billet. shadow systems mr920 with holosun - ucxzbi.ilotcrevette.info For light I use streamlight. HANDGUNS. While The patented optic cut models allow shooters to mount a mini red dot optic of their choosing. Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut and all Elite models feature the patented multi-footprint optic cut. 1001 Los Rios Boulevard, Suite 100 Our Price. On the other hand, the MR920L uses a long slide with a compact grip. If youd rather see this in action, be sure to watch my full video review below. Yeah, I know, Ive been living under a rock. You also get three backstraps and a pair of Magpul magazines. Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, No. The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. You can tell because of the windows in the slide and extra serrations. Own 3 of them and have never had an issue. Ill run you through these pistols, talk about the similarities and differences, the pros and cons, and, most importantly, how they work out on the range. The XR920framefeatures interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. You do not pay Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS-3010-C Description: Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm FDE w/ Holosun 507C SS-3010-C - Factory New Price: Review: XR920 from Shadow Systems - Police1 The slides and barrels are manufactured with better material. Get proficient on YOUR time. LEUPOLD. The Shadow Systems XR920 Elite was developed by request for law enforcement. Shadow Systems MR920 Review - Harry's Holsters AMMO.22 LR.22 WMR.223/5.56mm.25 Auto.270 WIN.30 Super Carry.308/7.62x51mm A lifetime shooter from Appalachia, he enjoys steel framed pistols, WWII guns, and testing anything new. Not really sure why. This GUNTICKET is limited to ONLY 20 tickets. Youll be the first to know about new products, sales, and special offers! Toolman Tactical 9mm Luger Glock Compatible 35 Ruger Lasermax 10/22 Factory Red Laser Band 90417, Barrett Firearms M82A1 50 BMG 20" 82A1 13318. We're sorry that this item is not available for you at this time. The trigger has a 4.5-5.0 pound trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. These set it apart from a standard Gen3 Glock. SAS employees are expected to serve the customer with the highest level of technical knowledge in the industry. Shadow Systems Releases XR920 Pistol-A Blend Of Size & Capacity Plano, TX 75074 USA. I think youll be happy. The XR920 is sized like the GLOCK 45 with its full-size frame and compact slide. Now usually, on a test like this, Im supposed to tell you which one I prefer. Featuring the customizable ergonomics and unmatched recoil control you expect from a Shadow Systems pistol, the XR920 is mission ready. I loaded them up with Blazer Brass, and I let er rip. The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminumtriggerhas a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. shadow systems xr920 combat optics cut holosun 507c - Northern may Featuring the customizable ergonomics and unmatched recoil control you expect from a Shadow Systems pistol, the XR920 is mission ready. The XR920 Elite features directional serrations on the front, rear, and top. The XR920 Elite features directional serrations on the front, rear, and top. TRIJICON. A handsome gun. Let me use the word crisp again just crisp at the range. Both optics worked great and were nice additions to these pistols. Trijicon or Holosun for red dots. The XR920 frame features interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. Shadow Systems Handguns Run it with holosun rd. Suppressor/co witness sights. He took care of everything. The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. Trevor Roe and Chad Jewett are two great employees and they do care about their company mission and their customers, Walked into the store to buy a new grip for my ar, walked out with a massive whole in my wallet. Because the MR920 is a Universal Optic Mount And the MR has what Shadow Systems calls the Elite package. We want to make your firearms purchases as simple as possible. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. you a link to reset your password. The patentedoptic cut allows shooters to mount a mini red dot optic of their choosing. VORTEX OPTICS. Shadow Systems has released several models this past year one of which is the XR 920. SIG SAUER. Regular Price Special Price. TFB Review: Shadow Systems MR920 - My Handgun Of The Year Think of it like a G17 slide and G19 gripsort of. Johnny is a teacher, comedian, YouTube personality, and bona fide authority on movie guns. The XR920slideis designed for manipulation under stress, with directional serrations in the front and rear (as well as topside on some models) and a thinned profile at grasping locations. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Whether your pistol is your Shadow Systems Mr920 Elite Or Holosun 507c - Guns.com Shadow Systems - XR920 Combat - Semi-Automatic Pistol - 4.5" Spiral Fluted Barrel - 9mm - 17+1 Capcity - Optic Ready - SS-3004 1 Review Your Price: $909.00 In stock (Only 1 left!) So, there are, of course, some limitations to my test. Someone can probably confirm this. ARCHERY RANGE BOW TECH CONTACT US . Made in USA, Toolman Tactical 9mm Luger Glock Compatible 35 Round Magazine GL35B, LKCI Vezir VSA-WT Semi Auto 12 Ga Ghost Ring Sights Walnut 20" VSA-WT-BLACK, Slide Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel; Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel. You WANT to pick it up I own 3 shadow systems and wouldnt change. The patented optic cut models allow shooters to mount a mini red dot optic of their choosing. Finally, we come down to price. I also like the grip and all the tactile and ergonomic stuff. We already have an account registered for email address Shadow Systems CR920. A patent-pending optic mounting system > offers direct optic placement and allows optics to be mounted. Street price right now for the XR920 in the combat package is about $900, while the MR920L Elite hovers around $1,000. Shadow Systems says their guns have a 150 to 200 round break-in period. Shadow Systems says that their guns are extremely reliable, and thats due, in part, to their decision to use metal over plastic for their parts. This is the crossover or hybrid size with the short slide and full size grip which many prefer. cmc trigger ar15 single stage curved 3-3.5lb This Shadow Systems XR920 with the Holosun 507c Red Dot comes pre-owned in excellent condition, with less than 100 rounds down the barrel! And, as always, head over to Pew Pew Tacticals YouTube channel for more guns and gear. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, [Video+Review] Shadow Systems MR920L & XR920. To pursue an aggressive, outgoing research and development program thus insuring its future as a leader in the civilian and military realms. Shadow Systems LLC Featuring the customizable Trevor called me directly. The difference between these two models is in the slide features. Welcome to the club. Featuring the customizable ergonomics and unmatched recoil control you expect from a Shadow Systems pistol, the XR920 is mission ready. Alien molds their holsters to fit specific guns but Id assume the XR920 fits in the MR920 holster as long as you dont have the threaded barrel? Johnny Bragg is the tactical soccer dad. Let us know in the comments below. Shadow Systems XR920 Elite 9mm OR Holosun 507C [Video+Review] Shadow Systems MR920L & XR920 - Pew Pew Description Born out of a custom request for Law Enforcement, the new XR920 is the crossover pistol that is quicker out of the holster with a full 17+1 capacity. Shadow The DR920 slide is designed for manipulation under stress, with directional serrations in the front and rear (as well as topside on some models) and a thinned profile at grasping locations. Shadow Systems XR920 Shadow systems xr920 Shadow Systems SAS employees Continue Reading, Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout, 2022 Shaw Armament Systems All rights reserved. Three would be sweet. While some models will fit a Glock 19 Holster, we were not happy with the fit and spacing in the trigger guard area. My shots all landed on target. XR920 Shadow Systems Shadow Systems XR920 ELITE 9MM W/ HOLOSUN OPTIC Everything is new Sample size of two, but both of these ran beautifully. Plano, TX 75074 USA, Customer Service: The company offers a bunch of models, but to make it easy, the XR920 opts for a compact slide with a duty-sized grip and 17-round capacity. Shadow Systems CR920 Review | Concealed Carry Society I was having all kinds of issues with mine and with the customer service dept not responding to my emails/calls. SHADOW SYSTEM XR920 Shadow Systems XR920 Combat 9mm Pistol Black, Bronze Barrel, Optic Ready TB Regular Price: $1069.00 Our Price: $909.00. WTS: Shadow Systems DR920 with Holosun 508T - m4carbine.net support@shadowsystemscorp.com. The XR that I tested is the Combat package. The DR920P ships with two PMAG 17-round magazines, but are compatible with any feeding devices designed for the Glock 17. apex action enhancement kit for most glock pistols. Featuring the customizable Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut and all Elite models feature the patented multi-footprint optic cut. The setup and controls will feel totally familiar on day one everything is right where its supposed to be. Shadow Systems XR920 Combat, Optics Cut w/ Holosun 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol. The XR920 is a perfect blend of the MR920 and DR920. Winchester 7.62x51MM 149GR Nato FMJ - WM80 - 5 Speer Gold Dot 357 Sig Ammo 125 grain Bonded JH PMC Bronze 223 Remington Ammo 55 grain FMJ BT C Taurus G2C 9mm Black 3.2" 12 Rd 1-G2C931-12, Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12ga Shotgun - 50659. It broke at about 5 pounds, and the break and reset feel so crisp. For a pistol with this many features, the Shadow Systems are the most affordable of the top-shelf guns in this category. Holosun 407c. Add to Cart. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. XR920 ELITE 9MM W/ HOLOSUN OPTIC. Positives: nice grips and grip angle; nicely designed serrations; extended beavertail could benefit some shooters; very accurate, but I shot just as well with my Gen-1 Glock 17 during my comparison test(with an aftermarket trigger, fiberoptic sights, a tungsten guide rod and 35 years of practice with Glocks, however); seems to exhibit demonstrably less torque when shooting single-handed (esp. MEPROLIGHT. Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Money Order, Certified Check. Love mine. Other than the size of the grip and capacity, I really couldnt tell the difference between these. SHADOW SYSTEMS MR920 ELITE OR HOLOSUN 507C.SHADOW SYSTEMS MR920 ELITE OR HOLOSUN 507C. And they come with extra palm swells so you can dial yours in as you want it. Born out of a custom request for Law Enforcement, the new XR920 is the crossover pistol that is quicker out of the holster with a full 17+1 capacity. Now Available: Holsters for Shadow Systems Models MR920, MR920L, XR920, DR920 & DR920P Dara Holsters is now making holsters for Shadow System's firearms. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. If you would like to be notified when it is back in stock, please enter your name and email below. Great shooter, very manageable during rapid fire due to thumb ledge and undercuts on triggerguard. This is the crossover or hybrid size with the short slide and full size grip which many prefer. To provide the highest standards of service available through our highly trained representatives and customer service personnel. Check out our round-up of the Best Custom Glock Clones. I would say stay away from alien. Dealer Inquiries are welcome! Firearms - Shadow Systems XR920 Elite (Holosun sold)(price PMC X-Tac 5.56 NATO Ammo 62 grain Green Tip FMJ Winchester Lake City 5.56 NATO Ammo 62 grain M8 Kimber Custom LW Shadow Ghost 1911 .45 ACP 3700693. By the end of this article, youll have a better idea if one of these 9mm pistols is right for you. Several cheap options that would work really well bravo concealment. Failure of the slide to lock back bothers me, but could be resolvable. Lets be real; many guns in this category need trigger work on day onenot this one. Elite slides also include a weight-optimizing window cut and all Elite models feature the patented multi-footprint optic cut. Instead of getting my money back I was allowed to exchange it and opted for a Shadow Systems MR920, I later bought the DR and I am waiting for my XR. The XR920 is a perfect blend of the MR920 and DR920. What do you think of Shadow Systems lineup? Thats worth noting because I did experience a stovepipe on one and a failure to feed on the other during their respective first mags. Have fun. Shadow Systems CR920 Elite Optic Cut 9mm 3.41" Barrel 13+1 Round - $719.10 + Free Shipping The CR920 from Shadow System rounds out their pistol lineup as the micro-option, ready to hide under a spring wardrobe. The Shadow Systems MR920 Elite Bronze with Optic Cut 9mm Pistol is a top-of-the-line pistol with a lightweight and low-recoil profile. Standard features on the XR920 Combat include front and rear directional slide serrations and the patented optic cut. Welcome to the club. Shaw Armament Systems is committed: 34.6% of people visit the site that achieves #1 in the search results; 75% of people never view the 2nd page of Googles results; Fantastic grips. And everything that Glocks need to have fixed after purchase like an undercut trigger guard, slide cuts, plastic sights all of that is already done. Born out of a custom request for Law Enforcement, the new XR920 is the crossover pistol that is quicker out of the holster with a full 17+1 capacity. Great angle. All Rights Reserved. These set it apart from a standard Gen3 Glock. Shadow Systems MR920 Elite 9mm w/ Holosun HS507C X2 HOLOSUN. I rented a G19 clone-size Shadow Systems pistol from a newly opened indoor range. Personally, I like the larger grip on the XR, but I think regular-sized people will prefer the compact grip. The XR920 frame features interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. Shadow Systems $1,000.00. Shadow Systems XR920. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Points/hits are much quicker. Shadow Systems And beyond that, you can do whatever you want to dial these guns in if you want to lots of Gen 4 options on the market.
Npj Systems Biology And Applications Impact Factor 2021, Applying The Laws Of Sines And Cosines, Levante Ud Vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction, Jamaica Independence Party, Matplotlib Plot Array As Image, All Widebody Cars In Forza Horizon 4 2021,