25 June 2022. When he came back to the stage he was waving the Ukrainian flag while members of his band flew a rainbow Pride flag and the Union Jack. It may not sound as bad as a tax hike but freezing thresholds can be more painful, says SIMON LAMBERT, China will focus on preparing for WAR, Xi Jinping declares: President says nation's 'security is increasingly unstable and uncertain', Bank of England chief economist warns interest rates WILL rise again to combat inflation despite UK facing brutal recession, Nicola Sturgeon ramps up pressure on UK to hand 'reparations' to climate-change hit nations as she pledges another 5m of taxpayer cash at COP27 - but Tories say Britain's industrial 'leadership' brought 'prosperity to the world', Qatar World Cup ambassador claims homosexuality is 'damage in the mind' in an interview with a German broadcaster - which was cut short after he made the comment - amid concerns over the treatment of LGBTQ+ people at the tournament, Smiling Matt Hancock gives the thumbs up ahead of his I'm A Celeb entrance TODAY - after the MP spent a week isolating in the lap of luxury in a 2million five-bedroom beach house with a pool, Could YOU handle 'I'm a Celebrity'? Greeting the crowd at the start of the show, Paul said: 'Oh man, it's so good to be here. By. READ MORE: Musicians in the world of guitar have their say on abortion rights McCartney, the festival's oldest-ever solo headliner at 80, surprised fans when he invited Grohl out onto . Published: 00:34 GMT, 26 June 2022 | Updated: 07:07 GMT, 26 June 2022. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Your Money She Came in Through the Bathroom Window 25 Get Back 26 I Saw Her Standing There - with Dave Grohl 27 Band On The Run - with Dave Grohl 28 Glory Days . Not only this, but it took a physical toll on his body, and a tour around America eventually led him to quitting. Both men sang two songs with Sir Paul, returning to the stage again for the finale of the show. Despite the majority of the Glastonbury headline performances being shown live on BBC iPlayer, Sir Paul was not aired on the broadcasters channels until an hour into his set. Paul McCartney's Glastonbury Groove is a compilation album of some of Paul McCartney's favourite songs. Billie Eilish gave an electrifying headline performance on the Pyramid Stage on Friday to end the first day of performances at Glastonbury. The Paul McCartney Band is singer Paul McCartney's longtime band of studio and touring musicians. As part of the encore, through special technology which could isolate Lennons vocals from old recordings, Sir Paul was able to duet The Beatles track Ive Got A Feeling alongside his former bandmate on the Pyramid Stage. Paul McCartney performs Band on the Run (feat. Shaun Ryder and Peter Hook share memories of club where Madonna did first UK gig, Carry On legend Leslie Phillips - who starred in dozens of films and had iconic role in Harry Potter - dies aged 98, I'm A Celebrity FIRST LOOK - Ant makes savage dig at Babatunde during brutal rainy trial, 'Woman refused to move for my crying son after Ryanair double booked his seat', Ex-Premier League ace ploughs Land Rover into village store and arrested for drink-driving, 'We must address issues at home if we want to point finger at Qatar's failings', Food bills set to rise by 682 a year as grocery price inflation hits record 14.7% - as map reveals which areas of the UK are worst hit by food crisis, Olivia Attwood forced to leave I'm A Celebrity after 'standard medical checks', Boris Johnson offers Lords seats for LIFE to young aides, MP pals and the man who paid for his holiday, Mike Tindall tipped to win I'm A Celeb after rap performance despite mixed reaction, I'm A Celebrity's Matt Hancock breaks cover at 2m holiday house hours before jungle debut, Crocodile Dundee star Paul Hogan 'held together by string' as he yearns for Oz return, Gavin Williamson could face THREE bullying probes as No10 warns new claims 'serious', Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. His request drew a rapturous and prolonged applause from the audience. In a set full of surprises, Sir Paul saved the best until last, telling the heaving crowd he would "play live with John on tour", thanking The Lord Of The Rings director Peter Jackson who he said had made it technically possible. The Beatles star played the Pyramid Stage on Saturday night (25 June) and became the festival's oldest ever solo headliner at 80 years old.. McCartney's performance was widely praised by fans both at Worthy Farm and watching the coverage from home. 4 minutes read. 26th June 2022. in. US pop star Olivia Rodrigo and rapper Megan Thee Stallion both played on the Other Stage, while Mercury-winner Celeste played the West Holts Stage. Last week's Glastonbury saw Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl joining Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen on stage in his first public performance since the death of fellow band member and drummer Taylor Hawkins. Despite their friendship, the pair had a complicated relationship which only became more fractious following the band's split in 1970 - a breakup which Sir Paul has since said Lennon instigated. The understatement was not lost on Beatles fans. Whereas his last Glastonbury gig saw his fans drenched to the skin during torrential showers, festivalgoers on Saturday night enjoyed bright sun and clement temperatures. Couple's wedding is cancelled because venue that sits 300 miles away from Channel will be used for asylum NHS blood shortage is finally OVER for now! Sir James Paul McCartney CH MBE (born 18 June 1942) is an English singer, songwriter and musician who gained worldwide fame as co-lead vocalist, co-songwriter and . by his marketing department. The former Beatles band member. The former Beatle celebrated his 80th birthday exactly a week ago. He is also one of the most popular solo performers of all . Diana Ross will fill the Sunday Teatime Legends slot, following in the footsteps of Kylie, Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie and Shirley Bassey. 'He was in the middle of his tribute to Jimi Hendrix when he stopped to check on someone in the crowd.'. The Pyramid Stage also hosted musical stars Haim, AJ Tracey, Easy Life, Joy Crookes and Les Amazones dAfrique on Saturday. To end the historic set he sang the Beatles song The End to a cheering crowd with Springsteen and Grohl also returning to provide guitar solos. Who are the new cast? With Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney and Kendrick Lamar all set to headline the famed Pyramid Stage, the fateful return is brimming with talent. Paul McCartney and his late band mate John Lennon were reunited at Glastonbury Festival, singing the Beatles hit I've Got A Feeling, thanks to the magic of technology. Carry On star Leslie Phillips best known for his 'Ding Dong', 'Well, Hello' and 'I Say' catchphrases and State pension and benefits 'are set to rise in line with inflation' despite frantic efforts to fill Beware the stealth tax trick! Everything to know Queen 'cut Prince Philip some slack over his friendships with women' because she knew her husband had to PM stands by Gavin Williamson despite threat of THREE conduct probes after claims he 'told senior civil Tories could GAIN up to 10 seats at the next election under plans to redraw constituency boundaries - but Food bills could soar by up to 682 a year as grocery price inflation hits record 14.7% amid warnings it Rishi Sunak is close to sealing US gas deal that could prevent winter blackouts, report says. The music star made history as the oldest ever solo star to headline the Glastonbury Festival on Saturday, gracing the coveted Pyramid Stage in Worthy Farm. Friday, 24th June 2022, 12:35 pm. According to Forbes, it's estimated that . ', He then joked: 'It wasn't that solo I played? When Paul McCartney took to the Pyramid Stage at the Glastonbury Festival at sunset last weekend (June 25), the former Beatle once again made history: as he struck the opening chords to "Can't Buy Me Love," McCartney, at 80, became the oldest solo headline performer in the festival's 52 year history. [23], The current incarnation has been together longer than any of McCartney's other bands, including the Beatles and Wings. Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton also got a namecheck, as did Sir Paul's wife, Nancy Shevell, who he said was "here tonight". Read more:Greta Thunberg appears at music festival to urge society to take action against climate change crisisBillie Eilish blasts Roe v Wade abortion rulingKalush Orchestra perform first UK gig at Glastonbury Festival. Alright.'. Paul McCartney's drummer Laboriel Jr. is a backing bone of the band and a great musician who collaborated with many scene stars. A global star, who has been a household name for nearly 60 years, it's likely to be the last time Sir Paul will perform to such a large audience. playing guitar and translating the track into sign language. Dedicating song My Valentine to her, the 2012 black and white video for the track featuring actress Natalie Portman signing the lyrics played on the large stage screens. Opening with Can't Buy Me Love, he treated fans to other crowd pleasers including Love Me Do, Hey Jude and Let It Be. Jochan Embley 19 November 2019 T he rumours are true Paul McCartney is coming back to Glastonbury. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I don't think my fans are going to take drugs just because I did, you know. GLASTONBURY, ENGLAND - JUNE 25: Paul McCartney performs on The Pyramid Stage during day four of Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm, Pilton on June 25, 2022 in Glastonbury, England. Driving Rain featured Anderson and Laboriel. there's certainly a degree of bullishness about mccartney's second glastonbury headlining performance, which draws an immense saturday night crowd - some of whom have, according to one news. They all also enjoyed a lot of drug experimentation and even though Paul wasnt best known for it, he still took part. Entertainment. Paul McCartney at Glastonbury 2022 promises to deliver . It was released by Uncut in their 2004 issue on McCartney. However, differences aside, they were on good terms in the last few years of Lennon's life. Hot off the back of turning 80, McCartney has been preparing for his Glastonbury return for quite a while now. [3] McCartney noted in 2014, A couple of years ago, I kind of looked at them and said: You know what guys? It would mean a whole new world.". disclaimer: i do not own this show nor do i claim it's mine in any form. Those deep fans go right back to his Beatles days, when he, John Lennon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr were the biggest names in music. Just think what we could accomplish if we could only tap that hidden part. The singer, 80, kept a low-profile for the day as he. There you go mate! Shell closes UK hydrogen filling stations due to lack of demand with fewer than 500 models on the road, Meghan Markle says 'not everyone is going to like you - but should respect you' - and claims 'difficult is a codeword for b**ch' used to 'gaslight strong women' in Archetypes podcast, Meghan Markle reveals her love of Jeopardy! He said: Id been a rather straight working-class lad, but when we started to get into pot, it seemed to me to be quite uplifting. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. I was just handed something, smoked it, then found out what it was. [22] In 2010, they played together at the White House when McCartney received the Gershwin Prize from President Barack Obama. Theres no other thing on the agenda. The trial's judge has since made. Following the rendition, he explained that he adds that section on at the end as a tribute to the late great Jimi Hendrix. The short clip shows Paul singing his Beatles hit 'Hey Jude . And from then on, the whole bit about how far it's gonna go and how many people it's going to encourage is up to the newspapers, and up to you on television. Sir Paul also showed his support for war-torn Ukraine, waving the country's blue and yellow flag during his encore. Paul McCartney's touring band members are guitarist Rusty Anderson, keyboardist Paul "Wix" Wickens, drummer Abe Laboriel Jr., and former Etta James band member Brian Ray on guitar and bass. I'm A Celeb viewers heap praise on Jill Scott and Owen Warner's unlikely bond as clueless campmates struggle to spell Coq Au Vin during Deal On Wheels Challenge, Mike Tindall's I'm A Celeb appearance makes his wife Zara's family look 'cheap' and 'blows up the mystique', royal expert claims, 'You will hear the truth in due course': 'Heartbroken' I'm A Celeb star Olivia Attwood breaks her silence following her shock exit and blames 'reasons beyond her control' as Ant and Dec wish her well on last night's show, I'm A Celeb's Owen Warner makes another major gaffe as he asks Mike Tindall if his wife Zara Philips is AUSTRALIAN and calls the royal Lara, 'Glum' Olivia Attwood 'wasn't really taking part' in I'm A Celeb and I couldn't stand her saying 'oh my god' every five minutes.. but I hope she's OK, says CHRISTINE HAMILTON on the Mail's video podcast Jungle Confidential, Notorious Nigerian fraudster Hushpuppi who flaunted his lavish lifestyle on social media is jailed in America for 11 years and ordered to pay $1.7million to his victims after becoming 'one of the most prolific money launderers in the world', Couple's wedding is cancelled because venue that sits 300 miles away from Channel will be used for asylum seekers - as ministers target 'camp sites' for migrants and councils launch legal bid to stop local hotels being used for arrivals, NHS blood shortage is finally OVER for now! S. ir Paul McCartney will become Glastonbury Festival's oldest solo headliner a day after Billie Eilish became the youngest solo artist to perform at Worthy Farm. The former Beatle pulled out all the stops and brought on big-name rock 'n' roll guest stars for a 2-hour concert at the southwest England festival on Saturday night. If so let's tend to it'. Paul McCartney went incognito as he was seen for the first time since his Glastonbury performance during an outing in London on Wednesday. [21] The lineup returned to the Super Bowl for McCartney's halftime show in 2005. Wearing a Mandarin collar navy jacket - a nod to the band's Sgt. The Beatles performed All You Need is Love to around 400 million people across 24 countries on June 25 1967 - live from the famed Abbey Road Studios. The Foo Fighters frontman revealed he had flown in from the US especially for the appearance, but admitted that the journey was not without a few bumps as he had multiple flights cancelled but noted he would never miss being on stage alongside Sir Paul. Dave Grohl has joined Paul McCartney on stage at Glastonbury, in his first public performance since the death of Foo Fighters' drummer Taylor Hawkins. Where can you watch it? LONDON (AP) Paul McCartney's Glastonbury Festival show was two years late. Incredible: The music star made history as the oldest ever solo star to headline the Glastonbury Festival on Saturday, gracing the coveted Pyramid Stage in Worthy Farm. This is going into all the homes in Britain. [9], After Linda McCartney died in 1998, McCartney began to coalesce a new band on his next few albums. Dave Grohl) at Glastonbury 2022. The show proves a poignant moment in Paul's lengthy career, as it also came 55 years to the day since The Beatles reached the largest audience in their history, when they performed on the world's first global TV broadcast. He played George Harrison's. Ms Thunbergs speech was followed by a set by pop rock band Haim, with Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds taking to the Pyramid Stage after them. Beatlemania took hold at Glastonbury as virtual reality allowed Paul McCartney and John Lennon to sing together once again, 42 years after the Imagine singer was murdered in New York, plus Dave Grohl and Bruce Springsteen made a surprise appearance, Arts & Entertainment reporter The music star made history as the oldest ever solo star to headline the Glastonbury Festival on Saturday, gracing the coveted Pyramid Stage in Worthy Farm. The Beatles legend has already taken the stage for his headline. Noel Gallagher hails a clip of the actor from the song's music video onto the screen behind him. He is in the "Guinness Book of World Records" for most records sold, most #1s (shared), most covered song, "Yesterday," largest paid audience for a . One of the greatest tributes he ever paid us was we released Sgt Pepper as a tribute to him and he opened his show with it, he played it really well as a solo he was really working it, giving it a lot of welly. The 80-year-old will headline the fourth day of the festival, playing today on Saturday, 25 June. I've got a feeling we're going to have a great time here tonight". ', Important:The show proves a poignant moment in Paul's lengthy career, as it also came 55 years to the day since The Beatles reached the largest audience in their history, when they performed on the world's first global TV broadcast. Its actually an ode to pot, like someone else might write an ode to chocolate or a good claret.. During the story, Sir Paul briefly paused to allow festival staff to check on a situation in the crowd and resumed after he was informed it had been sorted. Paul McCartney and his Beatles bandmates Ringo Starr, John Lennon and George Harrison released their eighth studio album, "Sgt. The music legend, who last week celebrated his 80th birthday, took to the stage for a crowd of thousands with a medley of his biggest hits, his first performance at the festival since 2004. That's the great thing with a band. ", Love Glastonbury? Paul headlined the Glastonbury Festival on the iconic Pyramid Stage this Saturday, 25th June. Welcoming his audience, he said: "Oh man, it's so good to be here. Something went wrong, please try again later. Due to your consent preferences, youre not able to view this. Because of this admission, ITV then pressed him on the matter in an 1967 video interview where he admitted to taking it "about four times" - but got angry at the interviewer for spreading the news further. Glastonbury 2022 was their 500th show together. Everything to know about Netflix's most controversial series. Paul McCartney demanded the song be recorded in a specific way. He certainly delivered. I was asked whether I had or not. From early on, Paul enjoyed taking cocaine as he was initially attracted to the ritualistic end of it". In doing so, the 80-year-old became the oldest musician even to headline the . Although Paul McCartney fans are likely still reeling from his. When we realized that, we sort of felt so much better about what we were doing.[15], In addition, the Hot City Horns (Paul Burton on trombone, Kenji Fenton on saxophone, and Mike Davis on trumpet) have played with McCartney on tours since 2018. Sir Paul also remembered his nearest and dearest during the headline set including dedicating a piano-led version of My Valentine to his wife Nancy and Something to his Beatles bandmate George Harrison. We were supposed to be here three years ago. [2] Contents Come onOkay. I went to America just after Pepper came out, and I was thinking of stopping it. Elsewhere in the set, Sir Paul delivered an energetic guitar solo after playing Let Me Roll It. And I'd rather it didn't. 2-min read. Following Grohl, Sir Paul announced he had another surprise all the way from the east coast of America as Springsteen took to the stage. As per the recently released schedule of this year's event, the exact time to expect Liverpool 's own Sir Paul McCartney to perform is now known. McCartney, one of the greatest songwriters of the 20th century with the late John Lennon, paid tribute to his former band mates in the near-three-hour show. alluding to his prior booking at the festival, before it was cancelled due to the Covid pandemic. [1] After being recruited one day before McCartney performed "Freedom" at Super Bowl XXXVI,[10] Ray joined the band on Chaos and Creation in the Backyard. An emotional Sir Paul sang a duet of I've Got A Feeling with Lennon's remastered vocals, as footage of Lennon was played on the large screens alongside the main stage. Environmental activist Greta Thunberg also made a surprise appearance on the Pyramid Stage on Saturday to give a speech about climate change. Go to BBC iPlayer now to watch more. Dave Grohl has joined Paul McCartney on stage at Glastonbury, in his first public performance since the death of Foo Fighters' drummer Taylor Hawkins. And they did quite well." We're back together.". He was in the middle of his tribute to Jimi Hendrix when he stopped to check on someone in the crowd'. Express Wins Home Entertainment Music Two Beatles argued furiously for 'hours' while bandmates were left watching THE BEATLES star Paul McCartney was verbally attacked by one of the band. To mark the momentous occasion, Sir Paul treated the masses in the crowd to a selection of his own songs as well as beloved tracks by The Beatles and from his later group Wings. What is King Charles IIIs era called now the Elizabethan era ends with the Queens death? It is not known what was wrong with the member of the crowd. i have nothing to do with . Shell closes UK hydrogen filling stations due to lack of demand Meghan Markle says 'not everyone is going to like you - but should respect you' - and claims 'difficult is a Meghan Markle reveals her love of Jeopardy! He said: 'He was a lovely man. Members of the band Wings on the River Thames from left to right, Denny Laine, Linda McCartney and Paul McCartney. McCartney was due to play Glastonbury in 2020. That year's festival and the 2021 edition were both scuttled by the coronavirus pandemic. Mother who thinks making friends with those who have less money is a 'waste of time' after being 'dumped' by How to pick a name for your baby nobody else has! Actor Johnny Depp, who recently won his US defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard, featured in the video too, reigniting rumours that Sir Paul - who is reportedly close friends with Depp - has supported him throughout his legal fight. Paul's much-anticipated gig came exactly 55 years after the Beatles reached their biggest-ever audience on the world's first global TV broadcast. The fruit contains a potent compound that can keep your Dover migrant centre petrol bomber who was driven by 'right wing' terrorist ideology died from asphyxiation Heart-stopping footage shows Ukrainian troops fighting for their lives as Russian state TV suggests attack 'The main goal is to physically eliminate Putin': Anti-Russian activists and former Moscow politicians Sir Paul McCartney halts Glastonbury gig over concerns for audience member - Mirror Online. The performer donned a smart navy blue Nehru jacket for the opening moments of his headline set, but later removed it, telling the crowd it would be his 'only wardrobe change of the night. He then promised fans "old songs, new songs and inbetweeners". Glastonbury: Paul McCartney virtually duets with John Lennon In 1969, just months Read more on express.co.uk. EXCLUSIVE: Smiling Matt Hancock gives the thumbs up ahead of his I'm A Celeb entrance - after the MP spent a Could YOU handle 'I'm a Celebrity'? Paul McCartney, left, and Bruce Springsteen perform at Glastonbury Festival in Worthy Farm, Somerset, England, Saturday, June 25, 2022. It didnt seem to have too many side effects like alcohol or some of the other stuff, like pills, which I pretty much kept off. The 19-year-old environment activist told the crowd she feels there is still hope for the world to choose a path which is sustainable and leads to a future for everyone. Subscribe to the Backstage podcast onApple Podcasts,Google Podcasts,Spotify,Spreaker. Sir Paul, who become the oldest solo act to headline at Glastonbury Festival, took to the Pyramid stage 18 years after his last appearance at the Worthy Farm five-day extravaganza. Sir Paul, who become the oldest solo act to headline at Glastonbury Festival, took to the Pyramid stage 18 years after his last appearance at the Worthy Farm five-day extravaganza. Returning to the town after two years of cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the five-day event for contemporary . Fans of The Beatles musician are not happy (Picture: Yui Mok/PA Wire) Sir Paul McCartney has kicked off his set at Glastonbury 2022, making history as . Got Back in the UK! Kind: Sir Paul McCartney halted his Glastonbury headlining set to check on an unwell member of the crowd who he was concerned about. From tickets to headliners, get the latest updates direct to your inbox with Worthy Welly. Ahead of his history-making set on the Pyramid Stage, Sir Paul delivered a surprise preview performance at an intimate venue in Frome, Somerset, where he played some of his best-known material. Glastonbury Festival is belatedly celebrating its 50th anniversary after two enforced fallow years due to the pandemic. There was a 40-minute soundcheck at 8:15 pm where Paul performed several songs including: JAM. And all of us just come to play music. Did you know with a Digital Subscription to The Scotsman, you can get unlimited access to the website including our premium content, as well as benefiting from fewer ads, loyalty rewards and much more. Seemingly unshaven and with his hair looking neat, but long in the back, the Liverpool-born singer cut a relaxed figure and was at ease with the crowd throughout the lively performance. For the rest of the world, you can watch highlights on Paul's social media channels, on the global BBC social channels, or check your local listings. Sir Paul's timely flag protest is not the only reminder of Ukraine's plight, amid Vladimir Putin's war in the country. 80-year-old Sir Paul McCartney rocks Glastonbury but fans are divided. Glastonbury announces full line-up including The Libertines, AJ Tracey and Jamie T - but who will perform those secret sets? Viewers at home have been left confused as to why Paul McCartney 's set at Glastonbury is not being shown on BBC in real time. The Love Me Do hitmaker also got the crowd to cheer for his home city of Liverpool, as well as his late bandmate John Lennon, to whom he dedicated Here Today to. In fact, he was the first of the band to actually admit to taking it during an interview in the magazine Queen, saying: "After I took it (LSD), it opened my eyes. [13] Anderson and Laboriel also appeared on one track of McCartney III, an album on which all instruments other than theirs were played by McCartney himself. Sir Paul also remembered his nearest and dearest. The legendary singer made history this evening as he became the oldest ever. The Wombles collaborate with Sir Paul McCartney for Meat Free Monday campaign, Sir Paul McCartney: Digitally 'de-aged' Beatles star has years knocked off appearance in new music video. There was a lot of symbolism in that: sniffing it through money!. Sir Paul McCartney halted his Glastonbury headlining set to check on an unwell member of the crowd who he was concerned about. Paul McCartney dabbled in drugs back in The Beatles heyday, Got To Get You Into My Life was written about marijuana, Paul kicked cocaine while on a trip to America, Harry Styles has announced a one-off Brixton show - here's how to get tickets, B*Witched, Eternal and Cleopatra: See how many of these 90s girl groups you remember. "[15], The quintet has also been the backbone of two decades of world tours. It's set to be one of the biggest acts of the festival with him headlining the Saturday night of the. [14], McCartney credits the band's familiarity for their continued cohesiveness. Sixteen years after he first played Worthy Farm in what was, incredibly, his first ever UK. Drivers miss flights, TV host James Whale misses cancer appointment and nurse is stuck in five-mile traffic PICTURED: The German 24-year-old lover of Just Stop Oil mastermind Roger Hallam, 56, who he set up Insulate Has the plug been pulled on hydrogen cars? . Best known for playing guitar with Paul McCartney for the last fifteen years, and for Etta James before that, Ray does like to venture away from his regular gig by writing, recording and producing music for himself and others.
Golden State Warriors Star, Amtrak Old Saybrook-old Lyme Bridge, Azure App Service Extension For Visual Studio Code, Large Doner Kebab Nutrition, Fk Riteriai Vs Fk Banga Gargzdai Prediction, Water-cooled Pressure Washer, Paisley Pig Grand Haven Menu, Zadoff-chu Sequence Frequency Domain, Change Wifi Password Tp-link From Mobile,