But, I suppose it might be like asking for a Star Trek set. Be honest, how many of us clicked this article specifically to see if there were any goats? With a pig fan in the family, assuredly going to buy 60346. Combine with the new City Space sets and boom - Space Farm. Going to be buying so many animals when they come to pick a brick :) as for the sets - Ill get the produce van and chicken coop. Even if that was the case they would still have the tool drawings archived and even if that was "lost" too they could 3D scan the goat and remake a new tool for it or simply make a different, better goat with today's molding technology. That's pretty lame. Ep. When built, the barn measures over 3.5 in. All Rights Reserved. Four new sets ranging from a tiny one to a solid city building, re-introduce farming with lots of new animal figures. It's been too long since there were City sets worth buying, but these definitely qualify. But, I suppose it might be like asking for a Star Trek set. As of today, in Canada, you could now buy a whopping 21 parts in that category. Definitely a huge disappointment to be mainly all 4+/Juniors sets. "I think you vastly underestimate how much kids in this target age range get a kick out stuff like that. If that was the case, then it actually does make sense that they wouldnt revisit it, on the chance that itd just happen to the next mold. A farm will have many of a given animals (cow farms will have many cows , sheep farms will have many sheep). So they do actually exist, even though you havent seen any, despite your years of toiling the soil.I would also, since I dont expect you to take my word for it, encourage you to do a search on the Internet for farm vendor trucks. I'm sure they have heard that goats would be desirable among fans. Sets; City | 2022 | Farm; Site Statistics. Three baby animals, wool coat for the adult sheep, corn, and cornstalk. Finally some farm sets again. Note that every single one of these is a minifig or equivalent character. The Brothers Brick is funded by our readers and the community. @KaiserCoaster said:"Definitely a huge disappointment to be mainly all 4+/Juniors sets. There is so much to see here, but I think the highlight is the adult and baby cows, sheep, pigs, a squirrel, and there is also a good selection of veggies and farm equipment. I find it depressing how people can't enjoy all these fantastic new animals, but instead complain massively about the lack of goats. Do you have any of them already? @NatureBricks said:" @blogzilly said:" @NatureBricks said:"Disappointing.The Market Truck thing is just the standard food truck LEGO makes. This set is also $69.99 and will be available from August 1st at the LEGO City section of the Online LEGO Shop. @StyleCounselor said:" @PurpleDaveAlrighty then sir, how about we cross that one more time with a Buzz Lightyear set. and white versions of the newish 3-wide doors. 24th January 2022. Call Us at Contact Us Store Locator Weekly Ad Track Order Gift Cards . Music: www.bensound.com (http://www.bensound.com) LEGO, th. On this episode we discuss some of the coolest farm sets available under the CITY theme from LEGO. @PixelTheDragon said:"Also, why do we have a specialized piece for poop? Another nice feature is the printed tile on top of the barn. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if scalpers buy up all the copies of these sets just to resell the minifigs. 28. I was regularly checking B&P before the merger, because I wanted to buy the white 4L version of the part that looks like a plug for a mouse hole, and it never showed up before the merger happened. . I'm grateful for the lack of building extras.Perhaps, @HOBBES is correct, and the pieces won't be readily available on PaB (however, @PurpleDave is correct that the sheep were available for quite awhile. But your point is valid. Still big compared to the hens but those are better sized eggs: 40121. Judging by the size of those eggs, those aren't chickens, they're ostrich chicks! 99 / AU$299.99 / 159.99 - 1 August in US/AU * 60337 Express Passenger Train - US$179.99 / AU$249.99 / 129.99 - 1 August in US * 60339 Double Loop Stunt Arena - US$149.99 / AU$219.99 / 124.99 - 1 August in US But I did see all three colors on B&P before the merger, and even ordered one brown squirrel. I boycotted the movie because of how Disney jacked over Pixar with three movies in a row being dumped straight to D-, and didnt really pay any attention to the sets as a result. I will buy these sets (all 3 of them and more if they come up with other farm themed sets) but farms hardly ever have only one of each animals. 90 LEGO 10302 Optimus Prime . More recently someone said they did retain it after retiring the one set it was used for, but that when they went to pull it back into service, they found that it was damaged at some point. LEGO fans have been requesting farm life sets for quite some time now. But, I suppose it might be like asking for a Star Trek set. "How wonderful for you that you work on a farm. That's still called "Friends.". "Apparently it was broken or destroyed. It simply doesnt fit into YOUR perception of a farm setting. You cant convince me we needed a special part for that. The chicken coop and farm might just win me over, regardless of the grotesque price that the former will probably have in America and the latter has regardless. They dont lay eggs. I hope these parts eventually hit Bricks and Pieces.I might also be relieved that my Jerseys, Holsteins, and goats are still secure in value! They use them for temperature regulation, and to indicate breeding maturity/health. If it's so hard to make new molds, why do we see several new animal molds in these sets (excluding the coveted goat).I like the new animals, but lack of goats is disappointing. At least Lego has the IP license.). Up to the minute reporting on the latest technology and lifestyle product introductions, in-depth reviews and notable consumer price fluctuations. The latter first appeared in the reveal of the new cargo train, but it seems logical that it was created for this theme. 851901 City Police Megaphone. Surely the chin would be big enough (Sigh, a Swintrek set would be soooo much fun. LEGO Ideas Dungeons & Dragons Contest & Set. 90. Theres a brand-new sheep figure to go alongside baby pigs, squirrels, and more. At least Lego has the IP license.). This fully functioning, build-your-own bullet. The only thing holding me back from the others has been the price. @Interstellarpig said:"Going to be buying so many animals when they come to pick a brick :) as for the sets - Ill get the produce van and chicken coop. They have pick ups or box trucks. 60344 Chicken Coop 101 pieces 9.99 60345 Vegetable Delivery Truck 310 pieces 29.99 60346 Farm with Animals 230 pieces "The watering can and butterfly arent new moulds for this range - I already have the butterfly. Those are the sorts of 'improvements' that Lego always do - remember the 'improvements' of Lego VIP? :) We need more! That about does . @PurpleDave said:"Those poor chickens! 60346 Barn & Farm Animals - US$69.99 / AU$79.99 / 44.99 * 60347 Grocery Store - US$69.99 / AU$99.99 / 54.99 - 1 August in US 60345 Farmers Market Van - US$44.99 / AU$49.99 / 24.99 60344 Chicken Henhouse - US$9.99 / AU$15.99 / 8.99 @Vindic8ed said:" @WesterBricks said:"No goats, no sale. From the Disney 1CMF through the Lightyear sets, hes always used a standard minifig head.And the sheep still show up if you select Show Out of Stock. The toy company recently revealed the first two of its. Oct 30, 2022 - Entire villa for $390. "Apparently it was broken or destroyed. Hence why no more goats. The five minifigures include the LEGO City Adventures TV series character Mr. Produce. A lot to like here. It doesn't fit the farm setting at all. The best Lego sets of 2022. I'll be buying the van, as it's got enough bits to convert it into a van-based ambulance. Bah, dum-bump.Seriously folks, I'm here all week. For years they werent allowed to commission new part designs. @peterlmorris said:"Combine with the new City Space sets and boom - Space Farm. The most I've ever spent on a 4+ was thirty bucks for 10761 (and that was because I'm a huge Incredibles fan), but that farm is tempting. They make tonnes of new animal moulds (these sets included). RS11, also known as "RS-11" and "Rainbow Sherbert #11," is a hybrid strain made by crossing Pink Guava with OZK. And you might also like to check out the following related posts: Got and built the chicken coop and the truck. They said that it was pulled out of storage and some unspecified damage had occurred. The brick-built carrot on top of the van is a nice touch. These cookies enable our advertising partners to display relevant advertising to you. There are 19,121 items in the Brickset database. Why the angst for the Greatest Of All Time? All Rights Reserved. @emQ said:"Those complaining about lack of vehicles: There are tons of great sold-separately farm vehicles (example: 60287 is pretty good). People always clamoring for new castle stuff, these will help with some of their farms too.I hate the prices, but I will definitely get some of these for the animals alone. But we get another van! "And combine again with Muppets CMF, and BOOM.. PIGS INNNNNN SPAAAAACE! @Zander:Okay, both were introduced last year in Encanto sets. I did not say I prefer it, or even that you should.I did so because I took exception to your statement it doesnt fit the farm setting at all when that is clearly a false statement. I suspect though that given budget constraints, LEGO would rather do baby animals than other adult ones. Lego is launching a new series of building toys themed around NASA's Artemis program just in time to coincide with the first mission. It doesn't fit the farm setting at all. The new system hasnt been up long enough to see what the delay on new elements and/or new molds will be. Shave the Sheep! And next year I hope to be even more impressed by new wild animals like zebras, giraffes, rhinoceri, gorillas and a large modular zoo. I really don't understand why the City farm had to be a Juniors/4+ set when we had a Mickey Mouse farm set released not that long ago that was also 4+. I think by now they must know we want it. The Brothers Brick, circle logo, and wordmark are trademarks of The Brothers Brick, LLC. @elangab said:"The farm itself is the same as the Mickey mouse one, and a bit pricey.Overall - a huge let down compared to the previous farm line, which will probably get a price hike now (assuming no other sets for the 2022 farm line will be revealed). LEGO News, Reviews, and Discussions Maybe just maybe the 90th anniversary castle sets going to have surprise new mold goat herd and dragon :). What an army builder! @StyleCounselor:Link Hogthrob has a much stronger chin than these pigs. Early doorbuster deal drops Instant Pots best-se Sony Bluetooth speakers up to $100 off: X-Series, Glass Sennheiser Momentum 3 earbuds review: When sound qualit Android app deals of the day: Bug Butcher, Hydro Coach LEGO reveals three upcoming City Farm sets with brand-new animal figs and more, Vegetable Delivery Truck: $29.99 | 310 pieces. Packed with all-new molded LEGO animals and more, we're getting a first look at what the theme has in store thank to French retailer JouClub who has posted images of three sets early. No buy. Arriving on June 1, there will be a lineup of new farm-themed LEGO City sets depicting various scenes from around the ranch. The Brothers Brick Privacy Policy provides details on the types of personal information (or user data) we collect, how we process and store that data, and how you can request removal of your user data. I see the resemblance to the old farm/barn set, which is a nice nod, but not what I want. But guess this is the best TLG can offer nowadays for City and still charge a premium for some small animals. @R0Sch:Ive never seen any insider claim it was lost. Still hopeful for some more Holsteins some day. @Paperdaisy said:"I really like these, though I'm a bit disappointed that the sheep is in the most expensive set. What a lovely set. All these wonderful animals and they even employ the Shipwreck Survivor. @night13flyer said:" @StyleCounselor said:" @PurpleDaveAlrighty then sir, how about we cross that one more time with a Buzz Lightyear set. Shame the main farm is a 4+ but super up for theses. @MisterBrickster said:"Is that watering can new? To get you and the best Lego sets together as quickly as possible, we've listed our top picks below. New animals appeal to tons of people. The barn build is lackluster, for sure. I might get two barn sets and put the two barns back-to-back, and have lots of animals! 275 CITY Farm and 282 more episodes by The Bricks King Podcast: LEGO, free! Could have re-used the turtle egg piece in 60328 for the chicken eggs. In the video-review below by JANGBRiCKS, you can see the set in detail. Chicken Coop looks perfect, but I'm not too keen on the van. ""This world integrates innovations and advancements from the late 21st Century with time-tested and sustainable technologies such as: (1) people-powered vehicles; (2) solar and wind-powered energy generation; (3) local, organic agriculture and food systems; and, of course, (4) lawn-mowing goats. Best for ages: 7 and up Every kid should get a Christmas morning train set at one point in their childhood. "yes, the kids >. Xavier Graduation 2022 Tickets, Where Did Stephanie Gottlieb Grow Up, Dartmouth Winter Break, Driving Permit Rules Over 18 Ny, Ms Courier Contact Number, How To Increase Compatibility Tomodachi, Mercedes Silver Arrow Ebike, React-native-config Different Environments, Is Palm Oil Good For Weight Loss, Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge Toll, Cellulosic Ethanol News, Toronto Weather January 2022, Grout Left On Tile, Too Long, Bacterial Growth Curve Generator,