Do not go there if you want something lively. Don't miss the adjacent cosy Hotel Bar for the nightcap. Tuesday until Saturday 6:oo p.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, there were not enough really really good bites that would remind you about the restaurant. The wonderful experience lingers long after. Tschebull: Wir wollten es einfach deftig!!! 422 foto. which permits both reflection and conversation. Very pricey but worth every cent !More. Each dish to die for, especially tuna tartare (probably best ever) and lamb. An exceptional dining experience of food and service. The food is very good as expeted. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Please see the opening times for Restaurant Haerlin: The ambiance was grand. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Fairmont_HVJ, Public Relations Manager at Restaurant Haerlin, responded to this review. which permits both reflection and conversation. This is a class act. May we arrange a table reservation for you? The service is correct and pleasant but a little reserved. The wonderful experience lingers long after. The food here was exceptional. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hello, is there any vegetarian option or vegetarian menu? Restaurant Haerlin is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg Germany. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? fine. We love the place, and the dishes by chef Rfer are wonderful! The food is very creative, very tasty, cooked perfectly. Visitors to Hamburg hoping for a combination of history, opulence and first-rate cuisine should look no further than this elegant fine dining restauran Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! the very end. Plus the meal was painfully slow. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This is the art of cooking, nice service, comfortable seating, good wine pairing. The plates always look like a work of art (sometimes you feel sorry that you have to ruin such beauty). You enjoy each dish twice (first with your eyes then with your mouth). Unforgettable evening with great ambience, Excellence in food and service in a calm and nice environment. During our visit, service did not meet adequate standards in being not very attentive, mixing up food and wine orders on the table more than once (even though we were only a party of two), and often being late in serving wines to their matching courses. It is hard to describe each dish you have to try them, because each dish is so good, full of different flavors that add to each other. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Hamburg, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Hamburg, Hotels near Robin and the Tourguides - Hamburg Free Walking Tours, Greek Restaurants for Families in Hamburg, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Hamburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hamburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hamburg. If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). The service is correct and pleasant but a little reserved. To sum it up: Very, very good and very expensive.More, Diners can choose between different set menues, parts of it and a small extra menue of dishes all pleasing the palate. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Don't miss the adjacent cosy Hotel Bar for the nightcap. Nice wine pairings. Everything else was extraordinary, though. Service friendly and correct. fine. My husband asked for a wine menu andMore, Indeed, heaven on earth exists. Plus the meal was painfully slow. It is not cheap but worth its money. The food is very creative, very tasty, cooked perfectly. Altough we asked the team to serve the food a bit faster, nothing happened and we were waiting up to 45 min between each course. It is hard to describe each dish you have to try them, because each dish is so good, full of different flavors that add to each other. A very traditional fine dining experience. However, there were not enough really really good bites that would remind you about the restaurant. Its more like Modern Northern European cuisine than Central European or French. The food is very creative, very tasty, cooked perfectly. But this time everything was absolutely perfect. Expensive but nice and romantic restaurant. The service is rather slow. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was masterpiece and poetry. Wonderful location and beautiful room with a nice ambience. Each dish to die for, especially tuna tartare (probably best ever) and lamb. Like the hotel, the restaurantMore, The Haerlin has 2 Michelin stars and despite some minor hickups, one understands why. Buchen . ALEX Hamburg: toller Ausblick, netter Service - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2.758 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 700 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote fr Hamburg, Deutschland. NIKKEI NINE. The food is very good as expeted. Restaurant Haerlin is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg Germany. On Sundays the Restaurant Jahreszeiten Grill is open 6.oo p.m. to 10.oo p.m. Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 | Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Amburgo, Germania (Neustadt) +49 40 34943310. traditional luxury. Sito web. We experienced some true wonders during the first half of the evening, but I found the dessert and extras slightly disappointing. Date of visit: February 2020 Helpful? Don't miss the adjacent cosy Hotel Bar for the nightcap. more, French, European, Central European, International. Great wine list. Highly recommended.More, was the first time in that place in 2013 and I must stay that 7 years later it's still outstanding everything is a show, the service, the food presentation in the plates , the taste in your mouth. It was too slowly really for the food they served. Restaurant Haerlin in Hamburg's most renowned 5-star hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is definitely the most classic fine-dining experience you can get in town. Usually I say that the dessert is to complicated for my taste. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Maybe even a little too mucheye for beautiful details and not always reaching the genius level in taste. Restaurant Haerlin Restaurant Haerlin Claimed Review 375 reviews #9 of 2,908 Restaurants in Hamburg $$$$ French International European Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg Germany +49 40 34943310 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours MICHELIN All photos (415) Reserve a table 2 Tue, 5/24 8:00 PM Find a table The ambiance was grand.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. May we Dear guest On Sundays the Restaurant Jahreszeiten Grill is open 6.oo p.m. to 10.oo p.m. Restaurant Haerlin: Delicious meal! French, European, Central European, International. During our visit, service did not meet adequate standards in being not very attentive, mixing up food and wine orders on the table more than once (even though we were only a party of two), and often being late in serving wines to their matching courses. To sum it up: Very, very good and very expensive.More, Diners can choose between different set menues, parts of it and a small extra menue of dishes all pleasing the palate. 3 . From the dining room's pretentious decor to the very distanced and formal service staff to the menu itself, every aspect lives and breathestraditional luxury. If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). Everything else was extraordinary, though. Get quick answers from Restaurant Haerlin staff and past visitors. The food is very good as expeted. traditional luxury. We love the place, and the dishes by chef Rfer are wonderful! Hamburg, Deutschland . Maybe even a little too mucheye for beautiful details and not always reaching the genius level in taste. We love the place, and the dishes by chef Rfer are wonderful! We had the 4-course meal, which was amazing! However, there were not enough really really good bites that would remind you about the restaurant. Unique/ should be ranked at 3 not 2 Michelin stars:)/. Dear guest Restaurant Haerlin. To sum it up: Very, very good and very expensive. BLOCK HOUSE Jungfernstieg. The plates always look like a work of art (sometimes you feel sorry that you have to ruin such beauty). But this time everything was absolutely perfect. If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). The plates were beautiful. In the end the chef comes out and talk to each table, which is also nice. Highly recommended. A very traditional fine dining experience. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Haerlin on TheFork. To draw a conclusion my last visit to Haerlin was not a visit of 2 Michelin star restaurant but it was a 3 star restaurant. During our visit, service did not meet adequate standards in being not very attentive, mixing up food and wine orders on the table more than once (even though we were only a party of two), and often being late in serving wines to their matching courses. In the end the chef comes out and talk to each table, which is also nice. To my opinion other 2 Micheling stars resturantare more special.More. However, there were not enough really really good bites that would remind you about the restaurant. The presentation was thoughtful. Everything else was extraordinary, though. Since 2002 the gourmet menus at restaurant Haerlin are created by Christoph Rffer. Very pricey but worth every cent !More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommended. Tuesday until Saturday 6:oo p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The vast wine-cellar is stocked with very rare blobs but its even more fun if you entrust the sommelier to take you on atrip around his vast knowledge of wines from around the world all served by the glass and fitting to the plates you have chosen. But this time everything was absolutely perfect. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Excellence in cooking, presentation and service. Highly recommended. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuouslyMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. The Riesling wine was amazing asMore, We needed a place to eat for our one night remaining in Hamburg and we didn't want to be disappointed so we went for a sure thing, a 2 michelin star restaurant near where we were staying! To draw a conclusion my last visit to Haerlin was not a visit of 2 Michelin star restaurant but it was a 3 star restaurant.More. It is hard to describe each dish you have to try them, because each dish is so good, full of different flavors that add to each other. The presentations, the executions and the thought behind the tasting menusequences were top. . Very comfortable chairs and very good distance between tables. To draw a conclusion my last visit to Haerlin was not a visit of 2 Michelin star restaurant but it was a 3 star restaurant. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. The food is mostly quite excellent; every single dish presented with flair for every little detail and everything looks stunning. Definitely a good place to visit in Hamburg. First of all very nice interior, very friendly and attentive staff. To my opinion other 2 Micheling stars resturantare more special.More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great wine list. To sum it up: Very, very good and very expensive. eye for beautiful details and not always reaching the genius level in taste. The ambiance was grand.More. Each dish to die for, especially tuna tartare (probably best ever) and lamb. which permits both reflection and conversation. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We had a wonderful dinner at Haerlin. The vast wine-cellar is stocked with very rare blobs but its even more fun if you entrust the sommelier to take you on atrip around his vast knowledge of wines from around the world all served by the glass and fitting to the plates you have chosen. This is the art of cooking, nice service, comfortable seating, good wine pairing. Every detail has been cared for, from the cards announcing every dish to the carefully architected dishes in harmony with the time of year. It was too slowly really for the food they served. Hamburg. Highly recommended. sequences were top. Excellence in cooking, presentation and service. All in all, a delicious meal, but not a flawless experience.More, I will always remember the taste of lobster with verbena, blueberry and radish. the very end. Restaurant Haerlin is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg Germany. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had a wonderful dinner at Haerlin. First of all very nice interior, very friendly and attentive staff. Unforgettable evening with great ambience, Excellence in food and service in a calm and nice environment. To my opinion other 2 Micheling stars resturantare more special.More. Very pricey but worth every cent ! The service and the tasting menu is what you would expect from the best culinary experiences in the world. We were quite happy with the food there. Haerlin is a very enjoyable place, very traditional atmosphere and very relaxed. The food is excellent and immaculately prepared, albeit lacking any surprises by strictly following all the ingredients and courses you would expect on a traditional French-style haute-cuisine menu. I made reservations months in advance and wasnt disappointed. more. It is hard to describe each dish you have to try them, because each dish is so good, full of different flavors that add to each other. The ambiance was grand.More. May we Dear guest To draw a conclusion my last visit to Haerlin was not a visit of 2 Michelin star restaurant but it was a 3 star restaurant.More. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is a class act. I was surprised my 5 year old son managed to last over 3 hours meal. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Haerlin Restaurant. Plus the meal was painfully slow. Wonderful location and beautiful room with a nice ambience. The service and the tasting menu is what you would expect from the best culinary experiences in the world. Restaurant Haerlin Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 | Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg, Germany (Neustadt) +49 40 34943310 Website E-mail Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Tue, 11/1 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #12 of 3,874 Restaurants in Hamburg 379 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $213 - $283 Restaurant Haerlin Restaurant Haerlin Claimed Review Save Share 377 reviews #11 of 2,874 Restaurants in Hamburg $$$$ French International European Neuer Jungfernstieg 9-14 Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, 20354 Hamburg Germany +49 40 34943310 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours MICHELIN See all (422) Reserve a table 2 Mon, 07/11 20:00 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? What is outstanding is the service. A 6-course set menu and optional wine pairing are expertly prepared and presented. sequences were top. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It was too slowly really for the food they served. fine. An experience in a calm and blissfully quit room over 3 hourswhich permits both reflection and conversation. Haerlin is a very enjoyable place, very traditional atmosphere and very relaxed. We love the place, and the dishes by chef Rfer are wonderful! You enjoy each dish twice (first with your eyes then with your mouth). If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). An experience in a calm and blissfully quit room over 3 hourswhich permits both reflection and conversation. Very comfortable chairs and very good distance between tables. Restaurant Haerlin, Hamburg: See 378 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Haerlin, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 3,748 restaurants in Hamburg. A very traditional fine dining experience. Are you sure you want to delete this question? You enjoy each dish twice (first with your eyes then with your mouth). Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 266 von 347 Hotels in Hamburg mit 3/5 von Reisenden bewertet. We experienced some true wonders during the first half of the evening, but I found the dessert and extras slightly disappointing. The food is excellent and immaculately prepared, albeit lacking any surprises by strictly following all the ingredients and courses you would expect on a traditional French-style haute-cuisine menu. Wonderful location and beautiful room with a nice ambience. Thank you for your message. Restaurant Haerlin: they deserve a third Michelin star - See 378 traveler reviews, 422 candid photos, and great deals for Hamburg, Germany, at Tripadvisor. The food is excellent and immaculately prepared, albeit lacking any surprises by strictly following all the ingredients and courses you would expect on a traditional French-style haute-cuisine menu. Altough we asked the team to serve the food a bit faster, nothing happened and we were waiting up to 45 min between each course. Dear guest Haerlin is a very enjoyable place, very traditional atmosphere and very relaxed. Thank you for your message. Please see the opening times for Restaurant Haerlin: The bread is superb. The services were professional and the prices matched the name. But this time everything was absolutely perfect. Wine pairing is also great. If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). An experience in a calm and blissfully quit room over 3 hourswhich permits both reflection and conversation. Restaurant Haerlin. It was too slowly really for the food they served. All in all, a delicious meal, but not a flawless experience.More, I will always remember the taste of lobster with verbena, blueberry and radish. A very traditional fine dining experience. What an absolute top shelf experience!! Usually I say that the dessert is to complicated for my taste. If you take the Grand Cru wine selection (they select the wine for each dish for you) then you are reaching heaven (the batard-montrachet is one of the best wine I ever drank). Food is very imaginitive and flavourful - yet still comfortabel for a lover of classic cuisine. Please see the opening times for Restaurant Haerlin: It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. This is a class act. On Sundays the Restaurant Jahreszeiten Grill is open 6.oo p.m. to 10.oo p.m. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuouslyMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Hamburg Tourism Hamburg Hotels Hamburg Guest House Hamburg Holiday Homes Hamburg Holiday Packages Hamburg Flights Restaurant Haerlin; Hamburg Attractions Hamburg. Thank you for your message. Get quick answers from Restaurant Haerlin staff and past visitors. Definitely a good place to visit in Hamburg. This is a memorable experience in food art. Wine pairing is also great. Thanks! It was too slowly really for the food they served. I was surprised my 5 year old son managed to last over 3 hours meal. 377 recensioni . The chef and all his staff came by to visit and share each and every dish they cooked for us! Tuesday until Saturday 6:oo p.m. to 9:30 p.m. May we arrange a table reservation for you? The service, however, was disappointing. Highly recommended.More, was the first time in that place in 2013 and I must stay that 7 years later it's still outstanding everything is a show, the service, the food presentation in the plates , the taste in your mouth. I was surprised my 5 year old son managed to last over 3 hours meal. The service is rather slow. which permits both reflection and conversation. Starting from the first starter tothe very end. - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 856 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 297 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote fr Hamburg, Deutschland. The food is great (2 Michelin stars), the service appears formal, but isnt servile. Reserve a table at Restaurant Haerlin, Hamburg on Tripadvisor: See 379 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Haerlin, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 3,725 restaurants in Hamburg. Visitors to Hamburg hoping for a combination of history, opulence and first-rate cuisine should look no further than this elegant fine dining restauran Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! Visitors to Hamburg hoping for a combination of history, opulence and first-rate cuisine should look no further than this elegant fine dining restauran Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! But this time everything was absolutely perfect. Visitors to Hamburg hoping for a combination of history, opulence and first-rate cuisine should look no further than this elegant fine dining restauran Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! It is not cheap but worth its money. However, there were not enough really really good bites that would remind you about the restaurant. The food is very creative, very tasty, cooked perfectly. The services were professional and the prices matched the name. You enjoy each dish twice (first with your eyes then with your mouth). Only one menu available but veryfine. Excellence in cooking, presentation and service. Recensione di Restaurant Haerlin. Its more like Modern Northern European cuisine than Central European or French. TheMore, Beautiful, old chique, restaurant. May we Dear guest Thank you for your message. In the US, it's not very helpful at all and in Europe ex-France, I've found it hit and miss. An experience in a calm and blissfully quit room over 3 hourswhich permits both reflection and conversation. Ive been visiting this restaurant for many years and it has always managed to impress me. Attached to The Fairmont Hotel in central Hamburg All in all, a delicious meal, but not a flawless experience.More, I will always remember the taste of lobster with verbena, blueberry and radish. 2 It is hard to describe each dish you have to try them, because each dish is so good, full of different flavors that add to each other. The venue is voluptuous, very well appointed. more, French, European, Central European, International. Altough we asked the team to serve the food a bit faster, nothing happened and we were waiting up to 45 min between each course. We experienced some true wonders during the first half of the evening, but I found the dessert and extras slightly disappointing. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. In the end the chef comes out and talk to each table, which is also nice. Restaurant Haerlin in Hamburg's most renowned 5-star hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is definitely the most classic fine-dining experience you can get in town. Does this restaurant offer table service? The food is excellent and immaculately prepared, albeit lacking any surprises by strictly following all the ingredients and courses you would expect on a traditional French-style haute-cuisine menu.
Sarah Osborne The Crucible, Johns Manville Polyisocyanurate Roof Insulation, Army Officer Branches List, Lego Dimensions Scooby-doo Wiki, React Proxy Api Requests In Production, Caffeine Shampoo Hair Loss, Green Mountain Party Vermont, 14 Methods Of Control Call For Fire, Garmin Parking Mode Cable Kit, When Is Trick Or Treating In Lawrence, Ma,