The Jeep is not on sale condition the gages are not working correctly I was fortunate enough to notice before leaving the place. *Available on vehicles with embedded modem or equipped with plug-in device (PID). Q: Is the Ford Transit Connect XLT a commercial or family van? 2018 Ford Transit Connect Van XL LWB w/Rear Symmetrical DoorsWholesale Prices Available to Public now! 2017 Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium LWB Passenger Minivan $27,990 fair price $111 Above Market 35,216 miles No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use 4cyl Automatic Carvana (In-stock online). I was only able to view the videos I ask the dealer to text me. 2017 Ford Transit Connect Van XL LWB w/Rear Symmetrical DoorsWholesale Prices Available to Public now! . MPG The Ford Transit Connect is a compact panel van that is in production since 2002. . *Behind the first row. I visited the dealership, I agreed on purchasing the Jeep, went through all the financing process. Imagine I bought it and let them ship it based on the listing. 2015 Ford Transit Connect XLT This previously enjoyed 2015 Ford Transit Connect Wagon is part of Ford's 2WD Minivans segment and a very nice ride! $142/mo. With the largest range of used FORD Transit Vans for Sale in Ireland, find the right Car for you at on CarsIreland.ie. 394 listings starting at $14,999. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. ST. LOUIS, Sept. 22, 2013 - Ford, America's commercial truck and van leader, introduces the all-new 2014 Transit Connect Taxi, providing best-in-class performance, low operating costs, and . SYNC 3 with 6.5-inch LCD Touch Screen, plus 2 Smart-Charging USB Ports Available SYNC 3 is our easy-to-use, voice-activated technology. Everyone there was amazing and we worked it all out in one day. Subscription subject to monthly charge. In the front row at least, this car has the valuable, combination of a high roof and a low floor, making it particularly easy to get into the seats. When we first started shopping, my elderly mother was still alive, and even though she was not tall, it was hard for her to get in and out of cars, since her stability and flexibility were both physically compromised. 787 listings starting at $12,500. Ford Works Solutions include Mobility Packages, Taxi Packages, an In-Dash Computer, and interior shelving options. Ford Taxi 1 - 24 of 7,315 used cars Taxi Ford for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos Ford Transit Custom 2.0 EcoBlue 130ps Low Roof Double Cab Limited Long Wheelbase L2H1 BS3 5RN, Hartcliffe, Bristol 24,991 2019 41,893 Miles 2 L Diesel Manual Blue 1 Owner From New - Hard Working, Easy Driving. Very professional and they work on my behalf. Hide Full Review We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. We are in love with it! *. Optional on XL. I called them a week ago to make a purchase never returned my phone call, or email (no nothing). The Ford Transit Connect Van XL gets 25 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. When I contacted corporate, they pushed me to a regional office, who never contacted me. current bid: $0. https://www.kbb.com/kbbreport/zjhg1 CARFAX One-Owner. 2, EPA Est. Ford Transit Connect Cargo. Its been over 2 weeks and sales man Tony Rodriguez keeps changing the story of what really is the delay on getting the Jeep fix. 24 city 27 hwy For more information on the whole range of upfitting possibilities, visit the, PRE-COLLISION ASSIST WITH AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING, If the systems sensors detect a potential collision with a car or pedestrian in front of you, a warning flashes and an audible alert sounds. The Ford Transit Connect Van only comes with gas as a fuel type option. The vehicle was in average condition at best and still couldn't take it on a main road to really find out. Complimentary access will exist for the life of the vehicle or the life of the product. New 2020 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XL LWB FWD with Rear Cargo Doors $26,578 MSRP $27,460 Lyford, TX Request Info Authorized Ford Dealer Preparing for a close up. *Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution. If moving people is your business, the Transit Connect Passenger Wagon is built for comfort and service. The ergonomic interior puts everything you need within reach. I appreciated that he wasnt pushy, he was willing to let me see the car I was interested in without trying to sell while we were on the lot. Towbin Dodge, located in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson, is pleased to offer this Frozen White 2019 Ford Transit Connect XL for purchase, this vehi VIN: NM0LS7E22K1398008 Stock: R34651A Certified Pre-Owned: No. Sellers are listing manual Ford Transit Connect cars at a cost of 11,159 on average, whereas automatics generally go for an average price of 20,366. We needed up getting slightly better terms with US BANK, but these guys are Awsome and my Truck is insane. No issues. The Transit Connect Taxi offers features designed specifically for the taxi industry, including an expanded second-row passenger space, a CNG/LPG engine prep package and rear view camera and back-up sensor. I saw that certain years of this car had poor reliability (that is, 2014, 2015, 2016) but I also knew that Ford models tended to improve greatly in reliability over the course of the model cycle, and sure enough since this 2020 model was 6 years past the most recent major redesign, and a year passed the most recent minor redesign, there'd be a good chance that the reliability bugs would have been worked out, and that's been the case for us: zero problems except for the paint matter noted above. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, The five-star rating isn't because it's perfect: it's because we love it. Smart storage can keep all your travel items out of the way until you need them. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Rare Find,3rd Row Seat,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Navigation System,Satellite Radio,HD Radi VIN: NM0GS9F71J1365491 Stock: J1365491P Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Pharr, TX / 1,372 miles away from Rutland, ND. The Transit Connect has mechanical underpinnings that can be tracked back to the first generation North American Ford Focus. Android Auto is a trademark of Google, Inc. Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price shopping tool. Shop Ford Transit Connect vehicles for sale at Cars.com. I don't think the paint quality is particularly good. Though I will have to have a mechanic fix it. TrueCar has 745 used Ford Transit Connect Van models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Transit Connect Van XL with Rear Symmetrical Doors LWB and a Ford Transit Connect Van XL LWB.Prices for a used Ford Transit Connect Van currently range from $6,499 to $52,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 295,961. . Every used Ford Transit Connect for sale at Van Monster receives our comprehensive customer care package. When I contacted Hamid Musazay (Gen Mgr), he falsely claimed that I had missed 2 sales appointments and thought I didn't want it. Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Austin, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Boston, MA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Charlotte, NC, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Chicago, IL, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Columbus, OH, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Dallas, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Denver, CO, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Detroit, MI, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in El Paso, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Fort Worth, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Houston, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Indianapolis, IN, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Jacksonville, FL, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Los Angeles, CA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Memphis, TN, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Nashville, TN, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in New York, NY, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Philadelphia, PA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Phoenix, AZ, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in San Antonio, TX, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in San Diego, CA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in San Francisco, CA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in San Jose, CA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Seattle, WA, Used Ford Transit Connect Van in Washington, DC. 12 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at $7,700. It drives like a car. 10,950 209.00 . Ford Tourneo Taxis For Sale FORD TOURNEO FX8 MH LWB White Mild Hybrid,2.0L 130PS EcoBlue. The 2011 Ford Transit Connect has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) that starts around $22,000 for the Cargo van version, while the Passenger van starts just under $24,000. Search Inventory. TrueCar has 48 used Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium with Rear Liftgate LWB and a Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium with Rear Liftgate. The Transit Connect Cargo Van has the flexibility and capability youll need to get the job done. on the long-wheelbase model. The attitude of the sales staff does not motivate anyone to buy a car. I've read that after 2021, they'll be switching the manufacturing from one country to another, and whenever there's an all new assembly operation, there's a chance of screw-ups when a whole new set of people start building the same thing, regardless of where it's moving from and where it's moving to. These add-ons are not disclosed anywhere on their many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing the purchase. Responded fast just wasnt what I wanted. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. 2012 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Va - 134,803 mi Chesapeake, VA - Listed 2 days ago $1,754 below market price $9,999 Great Deal PREVIEW Save View on partner site 2012 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XL - 140,801 mi Akron, OH - Listed 30 days ago $2,041 below market price dealer rating 1 price drop in 31 days $7,500 $10,900 Transit Connect For Sale - Ford Transit Connect Trucks Near Me - Commercial Truck Trader We're Fast! Standard on XLT. They state it is a manual transmission, until you dig deep into the interior picks which they cleaverly disguise to see it is in fact an automatic. Based on TrueCars inventory, used Ford Transit Connect Van listings usually offer bluetooth, backup camera, and remote engine start. *Ford Telematics Drive app, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Learn more about the 2012 Ford Transit Connect. Are reviews modified or monitored before being published? We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. We enjoy the driving experience very much, and feel good about the fact that it can accommodate friends and family of all ages and sizes. FORD Transit Connect 3 Seater 120Bhp 6 Speed 2016 (162 REG) 180,246 km 13,950 266.00 PER MONTH GREY Dublin 10 Limerick FORD Transit Connect Trend 1.6 TDCI 95PS 2016 (161 REG) 188,048 km 11,750 219.00 PER MONTH RED Limerick 17 1 Dublin FORD Transit Connect 1.5L Van Conversion Diesel Manual 2020 (201 REG) 79,998 km 31,950 611.00 PER MONTH GREY We have a team of professionals ready to help. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Commercials Marketplace. Johannesburg, Gauteng. Ford E-Series Wagon. Used Ford Transit Connect For Sale By Year. If you want to see our used Transit Connect vans in person, head to one of our branches in the UK and Dublin, Ireland. Navigation, 3RD Row Seating. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via available navigation. From start to finish they took care of me and I got my plate within a couple of days. 2020 Ford Transit Connect, 4D Cargo Van, 2020 Ford Transit Connect XLT Frozen White This vehicle is a fresh trade in and still may be in the shop.You. Owner and Salesman were prompt and very professional in helping me. SLIDING DOORS, BACKUP CAMERA, FORD SYNC, CRUISE CONTROL!! Ford grand Tourneo connect, 2019, silver, 1499, diesel, automatic, 5, MPV, 6445miles, 5 seat automatic wheelchair accessible vehicle with access ramp, cars. *Available on vehicles with embedded modem or equipped with plug-in device (PID). It leads the field in comfort, accessibility and value for money. Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van also makes additional technology available that is designed to help keep you in command, from the driveway to the highway. The Ford Transit Connect is a carryover for 2016. VIN: NM0LS7E22L1477356 Stock: A50962B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-30-2022. away Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Ford Transit Connect near you, starting at $9,995. 2019 Ford Transit Connect XL 49,871 mi. We're Safe! Low supply is pushing the market average above MSRP. 2,650 listings starting at $19,888. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Used 2017 Ford Transit Connect XL 22,450 88,859 miles See estimated payment NJ State Auto Used Cars (6.5 mi. Finance Payment $324/mo. . Transit Connect Leader L1 1.6 cu.m MAX LOADSPACE 788 kg MAX GROSS PAYLOAD 1394 mm MAX LOAD LENGTH BUILD & PRICE View Transit Connect Double Cab-in-van Promotions FORD TRANSIT CONNECT DOUBLE CAB-IN-VAN With the addition of a second row of seats, the Transit Connect Double Cab-in-Van comfortably sits up to five adults, making it a great crew van. Due to a combination of high demand and global supply-chain constraints, not all models and trims or features may be currently available. 2023 2023 E-Series Stripped Chassis. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The Ford Tourneo Custom Taxi from Voyager MPV is a purpose-built, 8 passenger carrying, wheelchair accessible taxi with full hackney specification. A chevy trailblazer. The Transit Connect Taxi offers seating for five with a roomy, flexible interior well-suited for livery service. R 669 900. Taj Auto Mall has over 1,500 affordable vehicles in stock. Find a . Weve engineered manufacturer-grade commercial tools in conjunction with the Ford vehicles that make up your fleet. If you want to learn more about the Ford Transit Connect, read Edmunds' expert review. Used 2016 Ford Transit 250 130" Medium Roof 39,995 46,563 miles See estimated payment Tonkin Wilsonville Nissan (14.53 mi. Find the best Ford Transit Connect for sale near you. TrueCar has 746 used Ford Transit Connect Van models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Transit Connect Van XLT with Rear Symmetrical Doors LWB and a Ford Transit Connect Van XL LWB. . The sales team was friendly and not push like every other dealer we went to. Michael Hohl Motor Co - Website Carson City, NV - 555 mi. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. Find used Ford Transit Connect Van inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Located in Bloomington, CA / 1,332 miles away from Rutland, ND. 24/29 City/Highway MPGWhatever your automotive needs may be, Toyota VIN: NM0GE9F27L1466162 Stock: TU466162 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-28-2022, Located in Melrose Park, IL / 558 miles away from Rutland, ND. 4 Great Deals out of 588 listings starting at $14,795, 11 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at $10,795, 24 Great Deals out of 241 listings starting at $11,500, 41 Great Deals out of 362 listings starting at $12,900, 21 Great Deals out of 272 listings starting at $7,795, 32 Great Deals out of 310 listings starting at $6,795, 39 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $4,795, 16 Great Deals out of 275 listings starting at $4,495, 19 Great Deals out of 204 listings starting at $4,995, 16 Great Deals out of 186 listings starting at $4,795, 327 Great Deals out of 5,004 listings starting at $2,295, 161 Great Deals out of 2,331 listings starting at $2,960, 5,838 Great Deals out of 106,896 listings starting at $999, 244 Great Deals out of 3,109 listings starting at $2,295, 10 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at $2,295, 11 Great Deals out of 118 listings starting at $4,995, 4 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $3,995. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 3.8 (50) (470) 863-2958 | Confirm Availability GREAT PRICE Used 2020 Ford Transit Connect XL 31,305 Est. No issues. Finance Payment $475/mo. Put the 2022 Transit Connect Cargo Van to work for your business big or small. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The most common transmission option available on a Ford Transit Connect currently listed on Gumtree is manual. Like them. Highline wholesale are great people all the way around. Responded fast just wasnt what I wanted. *, *Available on vehicles with embedded modem or equipped with plug-in device (PID). **CLEAN CARFAX**, **ONE OWNER**, **INCLUDES REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY**, **BLIS (BLIND SPOT INFO SYSTEM)**, **SYNC 3**, **FORDPASS CONNECT 4 G WIF VIN: NM0LS7E73K1407455 Stock: QPK10519 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-06-2022, Located in Bethlehem, PA / 1,169 miles away from Rutland, ND. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and exact costs. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Ford Transit Connect. ft. with the passenger seat folded. Josh is amazing! For compatible devices, a wireless inductive phone charger* lets you charge your phone by just setting it down. 1,506 listings starting at $8,490. He did send me a part that I assume will fix it. All are paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox as a standard, but the upper-level 99bhp and 118bhp can get an optional 8-speed automatic upgrade. I will not be buying a Ford. TrueCar has 69 new Ford Transit Connect Wagon models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT with Rear Liftgate and a Ford Transit Connect Wagon XL with Rear Symmetrical Doors. Search Inventory. Now with Car Finance from Trusted Dealers. MPG Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. See payment details 102,386 miles Jake Sweeney Chevrolet KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (513) 909-3119 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork My Wallet See payment details 45,438 miles Shottenkirk Ford (48.89 mi. Ford Telematics. I paid a down-deposit in July 2020 and placed a formal special-order in March 2021 for a Ford Bronco First Edition (only 7k produced). Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier. In any car, black paint is more prone to scratches than other colors are, but I say this one is even more prone than other black cars. Edmunds has 2,464 used Ford Transit Connects for sale near you, including a 2013 Transit Connect Cargo Van XL Minivan and a 2019 Transit Connect Cargo Van XL Minivan ranging in price from $9,995 to $33,990. Corporate has ignored the case. $7,900 2013 Ford transit connect XLT Oklahoma City, OK 217K miles $9,000 $11,000 2012 Ford transit connect Tulsa, OK 155K miles $9,200 $9,800 2011 Ford transit connect Tulsa, OK 160K miles $8,500 $12,300 2011 Ford transit connect Xlt Gardner, KS 168K miles $5,000 2012 Ford transit Connect Pryor, OK 213K miles $8,500 2013 Ford transit connect The kkb of the suv was 3500 in excellent condition. 0 listings match your search criteria. Used Ford Transit Connect By City. 2,545 listings Price $2,000 - $60,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Trim Cargo XL FWD (2) Cargo XL FWD with Rear Cargo Doors (167) Cargo XL FWD with Rear Glass (42) Cargo XL FWD with Rear Liftgate (13) Cargo XL FWD with Side and Rear Glass (136) Cargo XL LWB FWD with Rear Cargo Doors (873) I was fortunate to have met this dealer, it was a great experience to work with this dealer as a buyer, well done . Shown here in Transit Connect Passenger Wagon. It has a 4 cylinder engine and&nbspAutomatic transmission. Search from 12 Used Ford Transit Connect cars for sale, including a 2012 Ford Transit Connect XL, a 2014 Ford Transit Connect XLT, and a 2015 Ford Transit Connect XLT ranging in price from $14,995 to $34,984. It is a risk to drive off lot with such a major maintenance needing to be done and they still want more than vehicle is worth and you will immediately need to spend a couple of grand to rectify the timing belt or risk needing a new engine from broken timing belt damage!!!!!! 1 . Diesel. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (551) 758-3172 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Advertisement Used 2018 Ford Transit Connect XLT 19,866 Est. 2020 Ford Transit Connect XL Shadow Black NON SMOKER, LOCAL TRADE, BACK UP CAMERA, SYNC, CARFAX CLEAN AND GUARANTEED, ACCIDENT FREE, B VIN: NM0LS7E21L1444946 Stock: 59028A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 10-31-2022, VIN: NM0GE9G72E1156269 Stock: 2002112270 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-25-2022, Located in Hollywood, FL / 1,679 miles away from Rutland, ND. VIN: NM0LS7F2XK1430363 Stock: T6454 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-22-2022, Located in Shawnee, KS / 507 miles away from Rutland, ND. Dealer was responsive. Salesperson was very friendly and kind. 2022 Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi ELWB 114KW F/C P/V. You can also browse Ford dealers to find a second hand van close to you today. We're Affordable! Build & Price. We test drove versions with all three kinds of seats: leather, cloth, and vinyl, we determined that the leather was worth the cost. Why shop anywhere else? On the opposite end, only a small number of used Ford Transit Connect Van listings have lane keep assist, navigation, or tow hitch. All used Ford Transit Connect on the AA Cars website come with free 12 months breakdown cover. The LWB model has 127.4 cu. If you wish to buy your used Ford Transit Connect Van online, TrueCar has 18 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford Transit Connect Van remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. Get 2012 Ford Transit Connect values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Ask for wiring information they stop answering the phone. Polite and cordial, however, I decided to such further for a new compact SUV. Search Inventory. It has offered two row seating on all of its models from 2010 to 2022. I'm not convinced they would have told me ever that it was wrecked. I told the gentleman about the kkb value of the vehicle and he shrugged and said kbb had no clue what they were talking about. Ford Transit Passenger. The pompous, I dont have to sell this car to you attitude and the punishment for having cash or my own financing is alarming. The attitude of the sales staff does not motivate anyone to buy a car. Kyle was wonderful in helping us find the Tesla we wanted. Great news! Packages starting as low as $24.95! Enter amount Show payments on listings away) This reduces paperwork and gives Fleet Managers more insights into the condition of their fleet. Additionally, Ford Transit Connect Van models offer automatic transmission. Then tried playing hard ball on the price afterward asking for 6k plus taxes and fees. The Ford Blue Advantage website is operated by Autotrader.
Middletown, Ri Fireworks 2022, Bridges Program Cleveland Ohio, Debugging Techniques In Software Testing, Enable Gzip Compression Wordpress Plugin, Texas Roadhouse Grill, Best Plus Size Summer Dresses 2022, American Legion Flags, How To Scrap Traffic Fines In South Africa,