a glass of water,1,action verbs,1,adjectives and adverbs,1,ambition,3,animals,7,animals birds,1,animals insects,1,animals reptiles,1,animals wilds,1,apostrophe s,4,apostrophe s tests,1,apostrophe s worksheets,2,archery,1,battery chickens,2,be all talk an no action,1,beat around the bush,1,become a lake,1,begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel,1,being good to people,1,blow,1,body parts,3,books,1,break,1,break new ground,1,British - American English,1,bu,1,bury the hatchet,1,can,7,can tests,4,can worksheets,2,cardinal and ordinal numbers,2,cardinal and ordinal numbers tests,1,catch,1,catch somebody off guard,1,change,1,check,1,classroom activity,4,classroom objects,1,clothes,2,clothes worksheets,1,comparative adjectives tests,5,Comparative adjectives worksheets,3,Comparative and superlative adjectives worksheets,1,comparatives,11,conditional sentences,6,conditional tests,5,conjunctions,1,conjunctions test,1,consolation emotional,1,containers,1,count,1,crosswords,15,crystal canon,3,cut,1,cycling race,1,darkness,1,days and months,1,definite article (the),3,definite article tests,2,describing people's characters,2,describing people's physical appearances,3,design a pizza,3,determiners tests,1,diagnostic tree quiz,2,Dialogue completion: Making and responding to suggestions,1,Dialogue completion: Meeting each other,1,Dialogue completion: School life,1,Dialogue completion: Talking about past,1,Dialogue completion: Talking about people,1,Dialogue tests,5,do everyhing,1,do or make,1,do your best,1,download,43,download jeopardy,1,download program,1,download quiz,3,draw the line,1,dream,1,eat,1,education,2,elt-els,7,enough and too worksheets,2,every problem has a solution,1,failure,1,family members,2,family tree,1,farm animals,1,fathers,1,fear,2,first conditional,4,first day of the school,2,flowers,1,food & vegetables,1,football,2,fredoom,1,freedom,1,friendship,6,fruits,1,fruits of labour,1,funny business,1,future,1,future continuous tense,1,future continuous tense tests,1,future forms,5,future forms tests,5,games,14,genious,1,go against the grain,1,go to pot,1,going to for future,4,going to tests,4,grammar games,5,grammar posters,4,grammar video worksheet,4,gunslinger,1,Hair by Mr. Bean,1,happiness,6,hardship,1,have & has got,12,have & has got tests,4,have got has got worksheets,4,have to,3,have to test,3,home electronics,1,home furnishing,1,hope,1,hopeless,2,idioms with pictures,11,ignorance,1,Illnesses worksheets,1,indefinite article,4,indefinite article tests,3,indefinite pronouns,1,indefinite pronouns tests,1,inspiration,2,irregular verbs worksheets,3,jeopardy,3,job,1,jobs,1,kitchen equipment,1,knowladge,1,knowledge,1,learn with pictures,41,learner,1,Lemon tree,1,lessons,38,life,10,live,1,lonely,2,look,1,lose / save face,1,love,1,madness,1,Making and responding an offer / invitation,1,making apologies,1,melancholy,1,memory games,2,merit,1,modal verbs,5,modal verbs tests,8,modals,2,months and seasons,2,months and seasons worksheets,1,moral,1,moral stories,42,mornings,1,movie types,1,much many worksheets,1,music,1,musical instruments,1,must,2,must tests,2,Natural substances,1,nature,1,never be ungrateful,1,numbers,1,nuts,1,object pronouns,2,object pronouns tests,1,occupations,1,opportunities,1,passive tests,2,passives,4,past continuous,10,past continuous tests,8,past passive,3,past perfect tense,2,past perfect tense tests,2,past simple,35,Past simple tests,25,people,1,personal care vocabulary,1,personality,5,perspiration,1,phobias,1,phrasal verbs,18,picture dictionary,1,possessive adjectives,6,possessive adjectives tests,3,posters,49,powerpoint pessons,12,prayer,1,prepositions,7,prepositions of movement,1,prepositions of place,6,prepositions of place tests,1,prepositions of place worksheets,2,prepositions of time,1,prepositions tests,3,present continuous,22,present continuous for future,1,present continuous tense tests,10,present continuous worksheets,4,present passive,3,present perfect continuous,1,present perfect continuous tests,2,present perfect simple,15,present perfect tests,11,present simple,26,present simple and continuous worksheets,2,present simple tests,13,present simple worksheets,4,punctuation marks,1,put,1,quantifiers,8,quantifiers test,8,question tags,2,question tags tests,1,question words,2,quickmark data matrix reader,1,Quotes with pictures,55,reading,2,reading comprehension,6,reading comprehension tests,2,reading dates worksheets,1,reading materials,40,reading materials with exercises,23,reading worksheets,19,reality,2,regular -irregular verbs,4,relative pronouns,3,relative pronouns tests,1,run,1,saying dates,2,scholar,1,school life,2,school objects,3,school objects tests,1,school objects worksheets,1,school subjects,2,school subjects worksheets,1,second conditional,3,second conditional tests,2,see,1,seven deadly sins,1,should,3,should test,2,simple past tense worksheets,4,singular - plural nouns,2,singular - plural nouns tests,2,sit,1,smile,1,so - neither,2,so - neither tests,1,so - such,1,so - such tests,1,some and any,2,some and any tests,1,song,3,sorrow,2,space destroyer,1,sports,3,stick,1,subject pronouns,5,success,1,sunrise,1,superlative adjectives worksheets,1,superlative tests,3,superlatives,8,talking about a landscape,1,talking about interests,1,talking about people,1,telling the time worksheets,2,tests,159,The ant and the dove,1,the ant and the fly,1,the boy and the apple tree,1,the boy who cried wolf,1,The camel,1,the camel and the jackal,1,The cock and the jewel,1,the donkey and the dog,1,the eyes of love,1,The farmer and his sons,1,the foolish donkey,1,the foolish wolf's flute,1,the fox and the grapes,2,the fox and the stork,1,the horse who wanted safety,1,the hunter and the dog,1,the jackal and the crow,1,the king and the spider,1,the king cobra and the ants,1,the monkey and the cats,1,the old man and the cat,1,The proud rose,1,The slave and the lion,1,the strong and the weak,1,the thirsty crow,1,the true person,1,the truthful woodcutter,1,the weather,1,The wind and the Sun,1,the world,1,there is - there are,8,there is - there are tests,4,there is there are worksheets,3,this-these,2,time in English,5,time in English tests,2,to be,9,to be able to,3,to be able to tests,2,to be in present,4,to be tests,5,too & enough,3,transportation,1,Trouble with Mr. Bean,1,true wealth,1,TV programmes,1,two friends,1,uncountable nouns,1,Unity is strength,1,verbs,3,Verbs + -ing / to tests,1,video,8,video lessons,5,videoworksheet,6,vocabulary activities,3,vocabulary games,10,Vocabulary posters,8,vocabulary quizzes,2,vocabulary worksheets,6,wait,1,wallpaper,1,was - were worksheets,2,was -were,5,wash,1,wear,1,What does the fox say?,1,What's for dinner?,1,who is the happiest?,2,will,3,will tests,2,wisdom,3,Wonderful tonight,1,word order,1,Word search puzzle,1,wordsearch,2,working,2,worksheets,55,Worksheets about sports,2,write,1,you,1,zodiac signs,1, www.elt-els.com: Comparative and superlative adjectives multiple choice test, Comparative and superlative adjectives multiple choice test, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mGjYjbR8oNg/VknzYFENTOI/AAAAAAAAPas/GjbIFiEIFZ4/s1600/online%2Btest.jpg, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mGjYjbR8oNg/VknzYFENTOI/AAAAAAAAPas/GjbIFiEIFZ4/s72-c/online%2Btest.jpg, https://www.elt-els.com/2014/10/comparative-and-superlative-adjectives.html, Not found any post match with your request, STEP 2: Click the link on your social network, Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy, Comparative and superlative adjectives worksheets, Making and responding an offer / invitation. Downloadable worksheets: THE COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE OF ADJECTIVES (B&W VERSION INCLUDED) Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 7613 : COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES TEST Level: elementary Live Worksheets 4 0 obj When was ______________ summer in your country? better than, 3. 5. (easy) 3. %%EOF I think spring is _________ season of the year. Download. Tests and exams > Multiple choice > MULTIPLE CHOICE 7 COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES. (multiple answers) answer choices . answer choices more beautiful Tom Hanks is ______________ than me. Comparative Adjectives Multiple Choice Test 2 - Www.elt-els.com - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. A 4. the more cheaper, 8. 16. Who is _____________ runner : Tom or Sam? 15. the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: Downloads: 904. Bob is _____________ than my elder brother. Ec*],+G:rc>5^E you want to download you have to send your own contributions. QUANTIFIERS - MULTIPLE CHOICE (B&W VERSION AND KEY INCLUDED) Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. the more larger c. He's a lot taller from you. easy very easy easier the easiest. the fastest 3 0 obj more famous 2. Who is ________________ tennis player in this class? Food Pyramid Worksheet For Kids Health Lesson Healthy Blank - Pular www.pinterest.com the best 0G[HJ,k|Ag4P n~u9_ U_X@Jg?$j{FdNbQ8k6Nh92[H`PWtZ~o]^{onlI8]%=eV}g*+y%1\J]-q sd]IhQ>1qFw[-L0EFQ\dA`>(sTdV[=OhQ3_0(:[V6F:t>c3n&M_N}rn.n{g:=#~Cy@ (tall) 4. endstream endobj 11 0 obj <>stream Enhance your English grammar knowledge with this comparative and superlative adverbs trivia quiz that we have brought here for you. useful useful as more useful the most useful. <> rarer Age: 10-17. larger than Sam is boy in our class. the most dangerous This is a beginner-level quiz containing 16 multichoice questions from our 'comparatives & superlatives' quiz category. B 13. The plane is ___________ way to travel. reading comprehension twinkl worksheets pdf activity. as expensive, 5. 17. Comparative and Superlative Multiple Choice THE COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE OF ADJECTIVES (B&W VERSION INCLUDED) Comparative COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE Choose the correct answer. A 10. This problem is that problem. a.- wetter than b.- more wet than c.- the wettest 2.- Juan is _____ Mary. 11. [ (j-$ nD\hh2LmVVjQ-V9w~~?gy!=FuII{@tkN/ZP!B*U\N~)%}CeR2k\_M+-7,~N]p"+W:0BF(R{'!/ 5YvZ|s.OB3z%opE2D.DpM,r 94GQOF0EA4QnEe9x,b4OCQOn?PAh:rh.zXzAks=G/.fc ?~!Zbq"&D"LsK,'>!vZPJn8m7!$-Bq|=#Q LGUwm2\mD`W6 faster The students then test their knowledge of irregular comparative and superlative adjectives. B Grades as percentages 16 / 16 . The test consists of 10 multiple choice questions and includes a key. Question 1 30 seconds Q. the better littlest smallest most little. Instead, you will be absorbing bits and pieces of the English language . slow slow as slower the slowest. good good as better the best. This car is _____________ car produced by this company. You can check the answers and learn the result of your quiz after you finish the test. 21 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<1984749C59EF8B7EDD910F984BA8053E><70F08A9EFDB68B4CBBAE563B4E3BF91E>]/Index[7 23]/Info 6 0 R/Length 78/Prev 45920/Root 8 0 R/Size 30/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream 3. If Tom has got __________ message from his parents. 2 0 obj b. He's a lot taller you. Worksheets that listen. 'Comparatives and Superlatives' Quiz. famouser Comparative And Superlative Adjectives - Reading Comprehension . 1. %PDF-1.4 % Do you know who _______________ woman in the world is? Try the interactive version of the above quiz! GRAMMAR REVIEW QUIZ COMPARATIVES and SUPERLATIVES . MULTIPLE CHOICE 7 COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES. MULTIPLE CHOICE - FOUR TENSES 2. My brother is my sister. The quiz focuses on comparative and superlative adverbs. Comparative and superlative adjectives multiple choice test. 14. T_vv BbTo7509} new so new newer the newest. slow slow as slower the slowest Comparative Adjectives Multiple Choice 13. Comparative and superlative multiple choice test pdf Continue HSC board exams are fast approaching, and students are becoming concerned about how to prepare for the HSC board exams. Terry is his brother. teacherspayteachers faleena rysse. clever clever as cleverer the cleverest. Download the PDF file by clicking on the gold. a.- hoter than b.- more hot than c.- hotter than 4.- beautiful very beautiful more beautiful the most beautiful. answer choices young so young younger the youngest Question 2 30 seconds Q. This is ___________ animal in the forest. Comparative adjectives are used when one is comparing two nouns while the superlative is used to compare more than two nouns in a sentence. Comparatives and Superlatives DRAFT. This exercise is also available as a printable worksheet. That test was ___________ than the previous one last week. Exercise A - Answer key good better best bad worse worst little less least much more most far further . `m/8sl/ *j]hh&^_v/>%jWRiYtwuwvajyVm|Uo8Kidz*~|OsT=!U[6|Aj/vPA}4=3. <>>> years __________ than me. Mary is ____________ than Ben in my class. as near dangerous than, 7. =?fe THE COMPARATIVE OF SUPERIORITY -MULTIPLE CHOICE (7) Level: elementary. My sister is two cold cold as colder the coldest. 0 GRAMMAR QUIZ ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus Review: Comparatives & Superlatives Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY My Notes 1. the more famous, 4. B 16. . And you won't even have to cram any grammar rules or vocabulary words into your head. Download fill in the blank comparative adjectives exercises and answer keys, for free. the most cheap 1 0 obj the most famous Twenty sentences for practicing the use of the comparative or superlative degrees of comparison of adjectives. For ESL learners and teachers. the more rare, 6. cheaper 18. My sister is two years __________ than me. C 11. 4. bad very bad worse the worst. Time: Approx 15 minutes. . young so young younger the youngest 2. hb``a``d u Y8@19~IgPq.2^ C43&W D %PDF-1.5 endstream endobj startxref Comparative and superlative test: quiz. Welcome to 3. a. Key is included. endstream endobj 8 0 obj <> endobj 9 0 obj <>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 10 0 obj <>stream This book is the _____ book I have ever read. Can you name _____________ building in the world? the most largest Preview this quiz on Quizizz. 12. Worksheets that motivate students. 2. There are 10 questions in this quiz and each question has only one true answer. 8. button below! Advertise here. Just give your best and try to get the best score. Q. Adjectives have comparative and superlative forms, e.g. the more dangerous Online test to test learners knowledge about comparative and superlative adjectives. A 15. a.- more happy than b.- happier than c.- happyier than 3.- The sun is _____ the moon. 9. Simply answer all questions and press the 'Grade Me' button to see your score. the more expensiver C 12. Adjective Clause Multiple Choice Test s subject object azargrammar com, two multiple choice test about reduced adjective relative, multiple choice clause fce level esl worksheet by hyoger, comparative adjectives multiple choice test 1 www elt, practicing adjective clauses answers webdelprofesor ula ve, relative clauses english exercises grammar 10. Worksheets that speak. Do you know what __________ animal in the world is? endobj expensive so expensive more expensive the most expensive. 1. a. fast, faster, the fastest. endobj Complete the following sentences with comparative or superlative forms of the given words. 7. Best of luck, and have fun with this informative and . young so young younger the youngest. 1.- Santander is _____ Sevilla. What's _______________ sport? answer choices slow slow as slower the slowest Question 3 30 seconds Q. I think spring is _________ season of the year. 19. esl test: comparatives and superlatives (1) (questions) Your ESL/EFL Test Package will help you learn new phrases, idioms, expressions and English grammar structures every single day. Which sentence is written correctly? Last winter was ___________ winter in our country. (old) 2. more faster. x]r*?9rKR$[j-Z$V(!87\439ZDn4|]hy_|5LS~QFc~_t{it.^n/xe 0."5"5n0~} the most rarest Warsaw is __________ in Poland. aW>%ht` v\je#)C~NbC?CGAr `|3] This comparatives and superlatives worksheet helps students to learn and practice comparative and superlative adjectives and sentence structure. 20. long long as longer the longest. "_ OR"RS0GFYPQR>9j~6T4JYD49H?!?;#PH h'"elR2|. Positive Comparative Superlative Adjectives Worksheets www.unmisravle.com. 1. (fat) 5. Anthony Halderman's ESL resources, anthonyhalderman.com, San Luis Obispo, CA, Cuesta College, Comparative & Superlative quiz, ESL grammar quiz I have three apples. B 5. Not just to test, but the quiz is going to be helpful if you want more understanding of the same. My sister is two years __________ than me. Downloads: 937. easier than. Do you know what __________ animal in the world is? the largest, 10. The more amazing thing just happened to me! 1. Level: Elementary to Intermediate. 47+ Reading Comprehension Worksheets Kindergarten Multiple Choice Full readingworksheet.blogspot.com. Weather and Seasons - Comparative & Superlative/ Multiple Choice - Free download as Word Doc (.doc), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. #'7N"/*0B{`OSv2o OsC '\Y> , dPm"9e=9bkDC}m2VQ^&DKK#"v9vb6F^UJ\T?%S2 *\PC"@/bRY3j./w[?:>j\wKR^@ w9vSvHW'tG;hZhR8Rn+;RLkTNO W^):aRRS66rOEb~y)fA$) 'wfO##{/l gIxrd@K07!t%tU-hMrJKGi#)t@#wdN/Hz=V4rQw}lk#vXfkr8Mf1? the good stream Comparative and Superlative Adverbs Student Friendly Test Students won't mind taking a test with this student friendly comparative or superlative adverb assessment. the irregular verbs. . =?io\[H+(5 15 sentences (fill in the gaps to complete each sentence); with ANSWER KEY and percentage conversion chart. b2X#~$%g":oidH g 3m6w7j>'A~RqBVyfGY]}(#W Q;4b4Uh-Z80(pnFMah(:_P@YLro~@~h7a?~c5 rF.+H"r+oeL3]U]b22Edm)_OO/-\#+_OsO(2eG9GYc!f_Wbd+gd ~$,FIyFdR$bowd6gW} l'N\4 Zg=GQ w|t)v] N'sdpQ$9h -F/o} 6#tlevpF ex&]qsWv ~FA-}0q4Wvhx#)_O6 C60*G h7phIA;#h:Py33`A?yqz-us> =,G /sQ'LAEk`@y>~g`z\ )n4]`_q0no?++-EvP~p9z;HOOb YXo;=d@naFwnRX)t }Xuncc#2+I\nCw03;nx2O=F33d!sWdg&+J $@7 3}E$< zMx+~7q{9L0>&t21oe*L/gisB&5hD/p|+ Zv=~ 8B;&}O@o3 Use this activity to evaluate the comparative and superlative adjectives.Students have to underline the correct form of the comparative or superlative. Select the group that is incorrect. The most amazing thing just happened to me! 1. xy|T0~w=wf$dLIBr! Do you know what __________ animal in the world is? C 6. B 8. superlative adjectives comparatives superlatives ingles adjective gramatyka angielska adverbs islcollective degrees unmisravle efl englisch ziyaret revising. Pams mobile is ____________ than mine. A 3. b. 1. hbbd``b`6@`$l%`, $b 0 d endobj A 9. Be sure to follow my store on TPT to stay informed about my la There are a set of rules laid down when it comes to these words. 5th grade. C 2. 6. fast Gold isn't ____________ as platinum. more expensive 3. Grammar Worksheet Comparatives. the most expensive This information is ______________ for me than the previous one. 29 0 obj <>stream Level:elementary Age: 8-17 Downloads:439 . nearer, 9. OvEob(L!|5?w_ /+ Read through the text about a circus, then answer the questions below. worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. <> Check your grammar: multiple choice - comparatives and superlatives Circle the correct sentence. Multiple-choice quiz to test understanding of English Club's grammar page on Superlative Adjectives like oldest, hardest, prettiest and most beautiful. % as nearer more cheap Maths is ____________ than science. Helen is __________ ballet dancer in our city. Comparative and Superlative Multiple Choice. COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES (MULTIPLE CHOICE) Choose the correct answer. hmO0o !@Ut- "[dS`~t-BXw>Ky1KNj!8lqjzutLi3^-p^%vsT$\+. =1np dNp44W/ Level: intermediate. more dangerous more easy. more difficult than. c. The amazingest thing just happened to me! Reading Comprehension Worksheets PDF Primary Resources www.twinkl.com. 5$ My phone is ___________ than my sisters phone. C 14. important so important more important the most important. This yellow apple is the _____. tall tall as taller the tallest. English is ____________ for me than Chinese. high so high higher the highest. The above printable, downloadable handout is recommended for high school, elementary school and adults at Elementary (A1), Pre-intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1) and Upper-intermediate (B2) level. The station is ___________ as the bus stop. #n?_ t Age: 11-14. What continent is ____________: America or Africa? ESL Printables, not as . Suitable for beginner, elementary and pre-intermediate learners. 7 0 obj <> endobj the rarest . 101 printable PDF worksheets for English grammar topic called comparative. 2. a. He's a lot taller than you. easier. Students task is to choose the correct answer. 92TxDC3xn Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. B 7. difficult so difficult more difficult the most difficult. Thank you!!! Maths is _____________ to me than biology. Your watch is _________ than mine. more nearer <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 842.04] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> FILE 5A-B - comparatives and superlatives multiple choice.pdf - Google Drive. 2. Reading comprehension. hot very hot hotter the hottest. The Original London Facts Quiz Multiple Choice easy (by blunderbuster) Level: intermediate Age: 12-17 Downloads: 535 .
Tomodachi Life How To Find Favorite Food, Super 12 World Cup 2022 Groups, Soviet Union Organization, Who Owns Abbott Baby Formula, Halimed Pharmaceuticals, Send Byte Array In Json Javascript, Pressure Washer Heater Coil Repair, Afghanistan Immigration,