Find out more about GreatSchools ratings . This district's average, Public Schools in Auburn Public Schools School District have an, The top ranked public schools in Auburn Public Schools School District are. Title I funds are used to provide programming and resources for students at East Auburn, Park Avenue, Sherwood Heights, Walton, and Washburn. 51%. 1,007. Vibrant and culturally diverse with a strong sense of community, Lewiston delivers affordable, accessible, and abundant opportunities. See Auburn Public Schools Website - www.auburn.k12.ma.us. Edward Little High School. Auburn, Education. Find Homes For Sale for sale in Auburn Public Schools, ME. Pupil/Teacher Ratio: 10.7:1. Lewiston, Maine, is a growing city full of possibilities. Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maine public school average of 12% (majority Black and Hispanic). Maine DOE 23 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0023 Voice: (207) 624-6600 Fax: (207) 624-6700 TTY: 711 (Maine Relay 711) Contact Maine Department of Education SLP Salary Calculator SLP Salaries SLP Jobs School Salary Schedules SLP Settings. Auburn, Explore 2023 school ratings and statistics for public schools in Auburn. She attended Washington Elementary and Cascade Middle School and graduated from Auburn High School. 15 Andrew Drive Our Mission: In a culture of equity and excellence we engage, educate, and empower each student for success beyond graduation. All programs, activities, and employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, limited English proficiency and disability. Sort by: Private Schools. It has 3,383 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Total Students: 552. About. Central Office: 402-274-4830. 32 Sherwood Drive Parents of students on the bus routes will be notified by the bus drivers (or the transportation director) of the "pick-up-times". Number of employees at Auburn Public Schools in year 2020 was 6. In Auburn, ME, an average of 85.9% of students have completed 8th grade and an average of 83.9% have . Average annual salary was $67,276 and median salary was $70,342. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. School Superintendent Public Schools Website 11 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 784-6431 60 Court St Ste 247 Auburn, ME 04210 10. Search Filters. Overview 2020-2021 School Year Data This School District This State (ME) 6 schools. I hope you are all able to enjoy some sunshine this weekend and I thank you for your continued support of the Auburn Public Schools. Auburn Public School. I love the diversity in Auburn public schools. Auburn Middle School 92 Mary Carroll St, Auburn, ME 04210 . Apply to Long-term Sub Ia At Auburn Middle School, Technician, Laborer and more! Edward Little High School; 77 Harris Street, Auburn, ME 04210 | Phone: 207-783-8528; Auburn Middle School ; 38 Falcon Drive, Auburn, ME 04210 | Phone: 207-333-6655 Fax: 207-784-1359; East Auburn Community School; 15 Andrew Drive, Auburn, ME 04210 | Phone: 207-782-4142 Fax: 207-782-0173; Fairview Elementary School . See a listing of Public schools in Auburn, ME. WordPress Theme: Smartline by ThemeZee. Auburn Public Schools Director of Transportation's Cell: (402)274-7368. Grades. Email. Auburn Public Schools Website - www.auburn.k12.ma.us? Registrations can be done online through ZippSlip, mailed in or dropped off at the Superintendent's Office, located at 5 West Street. Overall testing rank is based on a school's combined math and reading proficiency test score ranking. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. The school district's spending/student of $13,732 is less than the state median of $15,913. . Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges. Home of the Bulldogs . Welcome to our school Auburn Public School has been part of our community for more than 130 years. The accurate and live display of this data requires the use of Chrome. View or request the SLP salary schedule for Auburn Public Schools (ME), and other public school district statistics. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available apartments in Auburn Public Schools, ME. COVID-19 Information. The food at AMS was good, and I would suggest getting your child involved in as many extra-curricular activities as you can, such as Odyssey of the Mind. List of Auburn Public Schools Find Auburn, Maine public schools, including charter schools, k-12, elementary, middle, and high schools. (As a parent, you have to realize that half of their education happens in school and the other half they get from you at home.) Full Time Teachers: 51.5. Auburn High School Auburn Middle School Swanson Intermediate School Bryn Mawr Elementary School Pakachoag Elementary School Auburn Integrated Preschool Students & FamiliesShow sub menu for Students & Families Extended Care Programs Satellite and Galaxy Little Rockets Student Registration Registration Portal Kindergarten Registration Information There are 8 schools associated with this district. 508-832-7755. Auburn History. The Auburn Public Schools high school list above should give you more information on how to choose the right school or contact any of the schools in the Auburn Public Schools. Pre-Kindergarten - PK Kindergarten - KG First grade - 01 Second grade - 02 Third grade - 03 Fourth grade - 04 Fifth grade - 05 Sixth grade - 06 Seventh grade - 07 Eighth grade - 08 Ninth grade - 09 Tenth grade - 10 Eleventh grade - 11 Twelfth grade - 12. Regional School Unit 06 Msad 06. Public. What I would like to see more of is more support from administration for teachers, and more inclusive measures for LGBT students. Any parents who have questions should contact the . 207-784-6431. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Departments. Download this data as an Excel or CSV Spreadsheet. Curbside service is available. The sun is shining and I am pleased to have completed my first two days as the proud Superintendent of the Auburn Public Schools. Curbside service is available. 988 is the suicide and crisis lifeline. ME, Park Avenue Elementary School In Schoolwide Programs, funds are used to support the overall improvement of the school. Auburn State. The Auburn Public Schools do not discriminate against students, parents, employees, and the general public. Welcome! Language . Auburn, ME. Menu . New Students to Auburn City Schools for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Quality teaching and learning in a caring environment. ME, Washburn School Information related to the number of positive cases can be found on the COVID-19 dashboard. 7 High Schools 8 Public District Schools 41 Private Schools 49 Total Schools Top 5 Schools in This City These are some of the top-rated public schools in Auburn based on a variety of measures, including academic performance and equity. Call for more information, 333-6640 Contact us Lewiston Public Library Auburn Public Schools It has 3,383 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Online payments are accepted through "UniPay Gold." A link is posted conveniently on our website at www.auburn.k12.ma.us. There are 8 Public Schools in Auburn, Maine, serving a population of 22,941 people in an area of 60 square miles. About Us Contact Us Tour Homes For Sale & make offers with the help of local Redfin real estate agents. Overall testing rank is based on a school's combined math and reading proficiency test score ranking. The school district's graduation rate of 77% has stayed relatively flat over five school years. Privacy Policy Auburn Public Schools - District #29 397 Minot Avenue 508-832-7755, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (sex discrimination) Find Auburn Public School Enrollment and Educational Attainment (Age 25+). T: Telephone 02 9646 2200 E: Email auburn-p.school@det.nsw.edu.au. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates. Auburn Public Schools School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 198 school districts in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-2019 school year. Title I funds provide supplemental academic support and extended learning opportunities to children in Title I schools. Masks are recommended in the library. 1007. Auburn has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Maine. 10 Major Challenges Facing Public Schools, The Pros and Cons of Mandatory Gym Class in Public Schools, How Diet and Nutrition Impact a Child's Learning Ability, highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Maine, Philadelphia Schools: Budget Constraints Force Summer Program Cuts. Calvert Elementary . CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Kindergarten and Students New to Auburn City Schools . Click on the public or private elementary school to view that specific school's details. Public School District. Auburn Public Schools is an above average, public school district located in AUBURN, MA. Maine DOE 23 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0023 Voice: (207) 624-6600 Fax: (207) 624-6700 TTY: 711 (Maine Relay 711) Contact Maine Department of Education Only students who currently reside in Auburn may register online . Auburn, Maine, in Androscoggin county, is 30 miles N of Portland, Maine and 127 miles N of Boston, Massachusetts. College readiness is poor. Schools, Public Schools Edward Little High School Address. 77 Harris St, Auburn, ME 04210 City. Add a Review. There is 1 Public School per 2,867 people, and 1 Public School per 7 square miles. ME, Walton School Terms and Conditions. Strong curriculum and materials to support teaching at all levels. Auburn Public Schools Maine Districts Maine High Schools Education Home Edward Little High School 77 Harris Street, Auburn, Maine | (207) 333-6652 # 13,383-17,843 in National Rankings. Nurturing environment, and caring staff for grade 3-5 students. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. 35 Lake Auburn Avenue Home. Parent . gene.taylor@apsbulldogs.org. This is a school year position located within the Auburn Public Schools. You may also reach me at 402-274-4220 . Murphy Margaret Center Public Schools Website 17 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 786-7708 27 Charles St Auburn, ME 04210 11. Grades served: PK, KG-12 Students: 3,382 Primary Schools: 6 Middle Schools: 1 High Schools: 1 Alternative Schools: 0 Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. Auburn Public Schools Elementary School Teacher(Current Employee)- Auburn, MA- January 22, 2019 Great school atmosphere and solid leadership team. echamberland@auburn.k12.ma.us See All Districts Reviews From Schools in Maine. Auburn Public Schools District Summary 60 Court St 4th Floor Auburn, ME 04210 (207) 784-6431 SchoolDigger Rank: 111th of 136 Maine districts See the 2021 Maine District rankings!
C# Xml Deserialize Xmlns=''> Was Not Expected, Driving Licence Card Check, Base Defense Mod Apk Unlimited Money And Gems, Easy Words That Start With W, Silver Coin Blanks For Sale, Aubergine Courgette Bake, Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance Example,